G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Wish & AliExpress

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Dirtrider99
Canada

Wish & AliExpress

Post by Dirtrider99 » Tue May 12, 2020 2:13 pm

has anyone here every bought anything from wish or aliexpress. Any negative experiences?

im looking at speedos sex toys (prostate massagers) thongs bodysuits

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Wish & AliExpress

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue May 12, 2020 3:38 pm

Dirtrider99 wrote:has anyone here every bought anything from wish or aliexpress. Any negative experiences?

im looking at speedos sex toys (prostate massagers) thongs bodysuits
Bought a speedo from AliExpress. Delivery took ages but it was free. O problems at all tbh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Wed May 13, 2020 6:52 am

I have bought from AliExpress before. Like Speedoaddict said, shipping is forever; plus, the sizes are all wrong, the cuts are weird, but it is extremely low cost.

I would recommending using their sort option to filter out everything that does not ship for free.

There are a great many items that have the cost of shipping included in the cost of the goods, which means you do not end up tacking on a $10 shipping fee to a $1.50 item.

sandford50
Great Britain

Post by sandford50 » Wed May 13, 2020 7:19 am

Just bought two prints from Aliexpress. Only place in the world they were for sale, ridiculously cheap. Arrived within two weeks (China to UK). No problems. (Haven’t bought any swimwear, although have looked, obvs.

Txbulgebum

Post by Txbulgebum » Wed May 13, 2020 11:43 am

Ive bought tons of stuff from AliExpress. Overall things are decent quality. A bit on the smaller side so I’m used to ordering a size up no. Everything you’ve mentioned, I’ve gotten great finds for way cheaper than here. Maybe 1/5 things is off from what’s expected but the other 4/5 things are cheap, good quality, and good buys. Definitely buy things with feedback and pictures of the items if you can. Gotten dozens of tongs, a handful of swim briefs and bikinis, and some toys too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Fri May 15, 2020 5:46 am

I've bought heaps through AliExpress and never had a problem with outright scams. Just expect long shipping, especially in the current world chaos.
Don't expect a $10 item to be on par with a real respected brand, you are buying cheap and it's generally value for the money but that money can't possibly buy premium materials.

For Speedos, beware that the pictures are usually the inspiration for the knockoff, not the product which will be supplied.
Look at the user review pictures, no good pictures then don't risk it.

Also beware of the sizing, China has its own sizing system, western medium is XL or even XXL.
If you are western XL then you are mostly out of luck, though some have sizing for international markets.

landoffrozensheep
Great Britain

Post by landoffrozensheep » Fri May 15, 2020 3:14 pm

Desmit are decent, ditto brave person though I wish they had a drawstring due to my lack of backside (much to wife's amusement) came relatively quickly and no drama.
I also bought some tie side briefs and they were fine also, albeit they came from ebay as oddly they were way cheaper from a UK dropshipper than from china directly...
Be wary around anything mains powered, the Chinese have less of a commitment to ground wires than some of my in laws in Canada ("everywhere is 2 pin" right as they snap off the grounding pin from the plug.......its there for a reason....) Chinese stuff the ground wire isn't usually connected, often at the plug but not actually connected to anything at all, all show.

SpeedoDan
Great Britain

Post by SpeedoDan » Sat May 16, 2020 12:04 am

I have also purchased from Seobeam, Desmit and Brave Person brands. The quality is ok, but doesn't rival anything from Europe/Australia.

As other uses mentioned above, a lot of sellers use the pictures as 'guides' to what the real product actually is. There are a lot of knock offs, which is a shame because if you purchase from them you take away business from the respectable brands.

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:37 pm

I have bought stuff from Aliexpress and quality is ok but they arrive like a month later if you are lucky lol. Wish i have not tried and don't have the desire to try. My friend have ordered something from them and it was so crappy we laughed so hard. lol