G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Addicted’s Swimderwear

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

drummer0083
United States of America

Addicted’s Swimderwear

Post by drummer0083 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:20 pm

Does anybody own any of Addicted’s Swimderwear line? I can’t decide whether to buy a pair or not. I don’t think I’d have the guts to wear it in public...I feel like I’d have to explain that I was wearing swimwear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by drummer0083 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Re: Addicted’s Swimderwear

Post by aznspeedoboy » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:38 pm

Following this post because I too am interested in getting a pair from Addicted.
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)

drummer0083
United States of America

Post by drummer0083 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:03 am

aznspeedoboy wrote:Following this post because I too am interested in getting a pair from Addicted.
I can’t find ANY reviews online. At all. Tried posting this to Reddit, too—haven’t had any luck there, either.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:49 am

I'm not sure if you searched and found this post I made, or if you find it helps.
viewtopic.php?t=139247

I don't think I would wear those to a pool, since some may think you just hopped in with dirty underwear on. But there's nothing to rule out wearing them just as underwear.

drummer0083
United States of America

Post by drummer0083 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:46 pm

_su_ wrote:I'm not sure if you searched and found this post I made, or if you find it helps.
viewtopic.php?t=139247

I don't think I would wear those to a pool, since some may think you just hopped in with dirty underwear on. But there's nothing to rule out wearing them just as underwear.
Thanks. Yeah, I did search and found that. Just nothing specifically regarding the Swimderwear collection.

It kind of makes me nervous purchasing them since literally NO ONE has reviewed them. And, I think if I had a private pool or hottub, I might just go for it, but you’re right...not for public.

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:54 pm

It is an interesting concept indeed, to combine both underwear and swimwear :) but you are right, they look too much like underwear and may not be appropriate for use at the public pool. It will be too troublesome to explain to the lifeguard that they are swimwear, not underwear haha. If they design something that looks more ambiguous, then it will be better.

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:31 pm

I bought a pair from the Dallas store myself. I remember them seem to run larger than standard. But I like a tighter fit. I bought a novelty pair called Spank Me for my good friend and told him to wear them to the annual pool party last year. They where a hit.
So to speak!!

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:24 pm

I don't own any Addicted, but I like the print on these!

Obe1
United States of America

Post by Obe1 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:28 pm

That’s them!

Great style .

drummer0083
United States of America

Post by drummer0083 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:15 pm

aznspeedoboy wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:38 pm
Following this post because I too am interested in getting a pair from Addicted.
Well, curiosity got the best of me, and I went ahead and ordered the AD540 style, https://addictedusa.com/swimwear/1118-a ... olors.html. Arrived the other day. Have worn them as underwear and in the bathtub. Definitely a novelty item, but I do like them. And they are comfortable either way!