G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

I run this forum for free. If you enjoy it and are in a position to make a financial contribtion please do. You could become a member of my blog www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org or make a donation using PayPal. All donations are appreciated and go directly towards keeping this forum free and banner/ad free (which I think we all appreciate).

You can donate via PayPal here: www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation (donations come up as Gocah Limited so nothing adult or speedo related).

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org

Custom speedos

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

JoburgSpeedoFan
South Africa

Custom speedos

Post by JoburgSpeedoFan » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:36 am

Hi guys,

Hope you guys are all well...

I'm looking for a company that can print and make a custom speedo. Preferably in South Africa, but international is fine.
Have looked at Turbo and Budgysmulgers, but they are super expensive.

Always wanted one from my old school, but unfortunately they don't stock them any more.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Custom speedos

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:37 pm

JoburgSpeedoFan wrote:Hi guys,

Hope you guys are all well...

I'm looking for a company that can print and make a custom speedo. Preferably in South Africa, but international is fine.
Have looked at Turbo and Budgysmulgers, but they are super expensive.

Always wanted one from my old school, but unfortunately they don't stock them any more.
The problem with custom smugglers is the “set up” cost to get the design arranged, proof for proving and then printed. I have done similar stuff on PPE and it isn’t cheap for a one off. You have people’s time which they have to cover. If you can get a few friends who might like one it will work out cheaper. Best of luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.