G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

My name is Dave and I started this forum years ago as a place for guys who love speedos to hang out. Since then it has turned in to a great and active speedo forum.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

I run this forum for free. If you enjoy it and are in a position to make a financial contribtion please do. You could become a member of my blog www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org or make a donation using PayPal. All donations are appreciated and go directly towards keeping this forum free and banner/ad free (which I think we all appreciate).

You can donate via PayPal here: www.SpeedoForum.org/app.php/donation (donations come up as Gocah Limited so nothing adult or speedo related).

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org

A Watched Pot Never Boils...

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

52dno98
United States of America

A Watched Pot Never Boils...

Post by 52dno98 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:38 pm

Waiting on some speedos to come in from Singapore and I'm driving myself a little crazy with anticipation. Each day I go to the mailbox and I'm so excited only to open it up and find junk mail or a magazine or something.

Anyone else have trouble focusing when they're waiting on some new suits to come in the mail?

Here's what I ordered:

an1.jpg
an1.jpg (53.8 KiB) Viewed 418 times
an2.jpg
an2.jpg (70 KiB) Viewed 418 times
an3.jpg
an3.jpg (36.66 KiB) Viewed 418 times

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: A Watched Pot Never Boils...

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:53 pm

Oh yes. Look forward to seeing the pics!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:28 pm

52dno98 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:38 pm
Waiting on some speedos to come in from Singapore and I'm driving myself a little crazy with anticipation.
Anyone else have trouble focusing when they're waiting on some new suits to come in the mail?
I do. I've bought from them several times.

Be careful, because their stuff sometimes requires a signature. I didn't get the pick-up notice (I work long hours), and the post office sent the package back to Singapore after 30 days. :cry: It was awful. Eventually, it arrived after several months. I think the mails are slower in general now, and in the U.S. in particular, since the USPS has become a bit of a political football.

I recently sent a package to Australia, and it went round and round in Miami for nearly two weeks before it got on a plane.

Tom
Long time Speedo® lover

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:39 am

Thom wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:28 pm
Be careful, because their stuff sometimes requires a signature. I didn't get the pick-up notice (I work long hours), and the post office sent the package back to Singapore after 30 days. :cry: It was awful. Eventually, it arrived after several months. I think the mails are slower in general now, and in the U.S. in particular, since the USPS has become a bit of a political football..
I just received a package from Cyprus (in the Mediterranean) in two weeks, which was reasonably quick, all things considered.

I work from home most days, so I should be ok, but if I’m not (like today), does the USPS leave me a note and then I have to go to the post office and sign?

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:00 am

They have some pretty cool suits, thought they were expensive but the exchange rate is not too bad, temptation......!!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:19 pm

52dno98 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:39 am

I work from home most days, so I should be ok, but if I’m not (like today), does the USPS leave me a note and then I have to go to the post office and sign?
I believe that if you are home, you sign on the spot. I'm never home during the day, except weekends, so I get a little pinkish colored slip that they accept at a special window at the Post Office. That window rarely has a line where I live. Good thing, the big regional Post Office has long waits for everything.
Long time Speedo® lover