G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Help me choose a flattering style.

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

AussieSean

Help me choose a flattering style.

Post by AussieSean » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:31 pm

I have somebody image issues but love a good Speedo. Need to find a pair that will compliment my shape so I have the confidence to wear them out of the house.
Can you wonderful supporting Speedo lovers help me in finding the right pair?
I am a 34-36 waist, larger tshirt and have man boobs.... I wabble when I walk and I have pasty white skin with stretchmarks.... (Painting a brilliant picture right!?)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Help me choose a flattering style.

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:20 pm

AussieSean wrote:I have somebody image issues but love a good Speedo. Need to find a pair that will compliment my shape so I have the confidence to wear them out of the house.
Can you wonderful supporting Speedo lovers help me in finding the right pair?
I am a 34-36 waist, larger tshirt and have man boobs.... I wabble when I walk and I have pasty white skin with stretchmarks.... (Painting a brilliant picture right!?)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Hi AussieSean, I am a 38” waist and a XXL t-shirt, pastie white skin c/w stretch marks too. I own a varied selection of Speedos. I would go for something that would sit low on your hips (Budgy Smuggler, Team8, 2wink, Smithers, Aussiebum). As far as them complimenting your shape I wouldn’t worry to much about that. After all there is no such thing as perfect. Just wear them with confidence. Just go for it. I am sorry I couldn’t be of any more help.

Let me know how you get on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Ceolona
United States of America

Post by Ceolona » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:23 pm

AussieSean wrote:Can you wonderful supporting Speedo lovers help me in finding the right pair?
I’d suggest to keep it simple. Solid color, flat front, full coverage back, 7cm/3” hip. ...or a 5cm/2” if you’re short.

Any sport brand is foolproof. (Speedo, Nike, Turbo, etc). Fun print brands are also good (Sluggers, budgysmuggler). Might want to avoid brands whose websites are all about showing off how sexy their models are. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:20 pm

go for solids and avoid stripes, if you are pale, then i think red would look amazing on you.

but of course if you dont want to draw attention to yourself, perhaps black?