G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

aussieBum sale 50% storewide

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

devildog
Netherlands

aussieBum sale 50% storewide

Post by devildog » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:02 am

Hey guys aussieBum is having another storewide sale, 50% off..
be comfortable

phltanner
Bermuda

Re: aussieBum sale 50% storewide

Post by phltanner » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:42 am

Yes, Devil, but too bad: no Loose and no Wonderjocks at all!!

Wearing my AB WJ loose Whitehaven now in the sun through the window in a NYC hotel.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:59 am

devildog wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:02 am
Hey guys aussieBum is having another storewide sale, 50% off..
Cheers pal!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:00 am

phltanner wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:42 am

Wearing my AB WJ loose Whitehaven now in the sun through the window in a NYC hotel.
That's rubbish, less and less of the classic designs available.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

devildog
Netherlands

Post by devildog » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:54 am

phltanner wrote:

Yeah I agree.. I hope the WJ loose and classics will return in their collection. They do have WJ Storm and the classics without WJ. Oh nice buddy, you wearing 2.5 or 1.5?
be comfortable

devildog
Netherlands

Post by devildog » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:57 am

Btw they now have "prepaid VAT"... seems like the tax is included in the price. Not beneficial for me because in the Netherlands I don't have to pay taxes or import fees for anything below 22 euros.
be comfortable

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:31 pm

devildog wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:54 am
Yeah I agree.. I hope the WJ loose and classics will return in their collection. They do have WJ Storm and the classics without WJ. Oh nice buddy, you wearing 2.5 or 1.5?
I have the Storm, but don't like it: too thick material. And the Whitehaven I was wearing is a 2.5.

devildog
Netherlands

Post by devildog » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:49 pm

phltanner wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:31 pm
I have the Storm, but don't like it: too thick material. And the Whitehaven I was wearing is a 2.5.
I agree.. I have the Storm as well, material is thicker.. it's something like 80% nylon, 20% elastine or something like that. It does seem good for guys who find the WJ Loose not so suitable for swimming laps, some guys afraid it might sag and/or wear out too fast because of chlorine in the water. But I'm with you, I prefer the WJ Loose too!
be comfortable

AussieSean

Post by AussieSean » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:46 pm

Just bought my first pair of new swim briefs in 6years!
Now to get the confidence to wear them!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:17 pm

Scottiebum wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:00 am
phltanner wrote:

That's rubbish, less and less of the classic designs available.
totally agree, bring back the classics!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:18 pm

devildog wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:49 pm
phltanner wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:31 pm
I agree.. I have the Storm as well, material is thicker.. it's something like 80% nylon, 20% elastine or something like that. It does seem good for guys who find the WJ Loose not so suitable for swimming laps, some guys afraid it might sag and/or wear out too fast because of chlorine in the water. But I'm with you, I prefer the WJ Loose too!
the storm is so uncomfortable even just to tan and I already went a size up! loose classic is the way to go :)

swimsharkau
Australia

Post by swimsharkau » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:25 pm

Mazda3mps wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:18 pm

the storm is so uncomfortable even just to tan and I already went a size up! loose classic is the way to go :)
I've never been able to get into the Aussiebum brand. I like a couple of their swim briefs, like quite a few people on here, but find everything else a bit meh.

So much of their stuff doesn't fit properly, doesn't sit properly, squashes at the front, has a saggy back, or like Mazda said is just uncomfortable. I also don't like the waistband on a lot of their underwear - wrong colours, too wide etc.

It's shame because they always have sales, which my favourite underwear and some swimwear brands never seem to have.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:16 pm

swimsharkau wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:25 pm
Mazda3mps wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:18 pm

I've never been able to get into the Aussiebum brand. I like a couple of their swim briefs, like quite a few people on here, but find everything else a bit meh.

So much of their stuff doesn't fit properly, doesn't sit properly, squashes at the front, has a saggy back, or like Mazda said is just uncomfortable. I also don't like the waistband on a lot of their underwear - wrong colours, too wide etc.

It's shame because they always have sales, which my favourite underwear and some swimwear brands never seem to have.
yep marcuse might fit you better. i find their fit are consistent.. the auyssiebum are just not consistent, their old stuff are way better.