G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Sluggers

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

beachbum

Sluggers

Post by beachbum » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:46 pm

Hello speedo lovers!

I would need your help. I was looking at buying Sluggers but I'm a bit confused with their cuts/sizing.

I normally like my speedos to be low cut in the front, 1 inch to 1.5 inch sides, and full coverage on the back. Looking at their website, I like their Racebacks cut, which is suggested for tall athletic guys like me. However, I also have a real bubble butt (years of swimming) which is more the 'classics' cut, but I'm afraid that I'm not a fan of the 'no lycra'. Also, I'm not the rugby type of body at all.

So if you own sluggers and have a bubble butt, let me know which one suits you better. Thanks!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Re: Sluggers

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:53 pm

i have tried all 3 and racerback was tight and low up front and still had plenty of loose material at the back (I dont have a bubble butt but definitely not flat)

DT fitted me best.

They have a returns policy, you can always try two and return one?

let us know how you go !

beachbum

Post by beachbum » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:53 pm

Thanks Mazda3mps. I might try the Deetees even if they have 7cm sidea instead of 5.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:07 pm

order both and return one :) also me and along with a few of my friends had to size down compared to other brands.

beachbum

Post by beachbum » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:28 am

Mazda3mps wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:07 pm
order both and return one :) also me and along with a few of my friends had to size down compared to other brands.
Size down? Usually it's the opposite so good to know. Thanks!

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:50 am

beachbum wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:28 am
Mazda3mps wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:07 pm
Size down? Usually it's the opposite so good to know. Thanks!

yeh size down, but you might be able to get the same as speedo size? speedo size is always one size too big for me as well :)