G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Free to a forever home. This is now closed. The Adidas trunks were won by Sandford.

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Free to a forever home.

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:52 am

👋🏻
Last edited by Speedoaddict on Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

AussieSean

Post by AussieSean » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:41 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:
AussieSean wrote:
Speedoaddict wrote: Hi Mike, unfortunately because I only had 6 names in about 5 weeks which is not great I decided to end it and draw it. Sanford won them.

I was going to do the same thing with a pair of 34” arena trunks I bought especially for this but that had zero interest. As a result I won’t be doing this again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Now I wish I had checked the forum a little sooner :(
I would Have definitely put my name in! I love Speedo and wearing teeny tiny briefs to the beach. I love it even more if they are a gift from someone else! And even more if I know they’ve been worn by somebody else!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi AussieSean,

I am really sorry you missed out on the trunks. Which pair did you wish you had put your name in on the draw?

The 32inch ones please

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:47 pm

👋🏻
Last edited by Speedoaddict on Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

AussieSean

Post by AussieSean » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:51 pm

Speedoaddict wrote:I did not offer a 32” only a 34”. But I am afraid I have given the 34” away. Again I am really sorry you missed out.

Yeah I had a look back through and saw someone mention a 32 and got excited hahahaha oh well.
I’ll have to keep more of an eye on here for the future ;)