G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Purchasing Speedos in Souhern Portugal

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedoboi
Canada

Purchasing Speedos in Souhern Portugal

Post by speedoboi » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:20 pm

I will be in the Algarve, south of Portugal, for most of August. How is the speedo culture there? It's been a long time since I was there. Any good place to buy speedos? Any place where some innocent fun could happen while buying them?

Thom
United States of America

Re: Purchasing Speedos in Souhern Portugal

Post by Thom » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:55 pm

speedoboi wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:20 pm
I will be in the Algarve, south of Portugal, for most of August. How is the speedo culture there? It's been a long time since I was there. Any good place to buy speedos? Any place where some innocent fun could happen while buying them?
A beach community like that must have tourist-oriented shops that would sell brief suits. Some Europeans still wear them. I just quickly googled the Algarve. A couple of these boutiques sell men's clothing. These are upscale. Probably there are smaller shops that don't have a web site.

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/portu ... e-algarve/

This site may help with innocent fun.

https://www.travelgay.com/destination/g ... y-algarve/
Long time Speedo® lover

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Re: Purchasing Speedos in Souhern Portugal

Post by SEASPEEDO » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:54 am

I was in Salema a couple of years ago.... It's a very small town, not much for shopping, but a nice beach. I think I saw one other person wearing speedos. But it was in last of September, so the season was winding down. I think someplace like Lagos would have better shopping and beach activities.