G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo Printed One Brief

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Speedeau
Canada

Speedo Printed One Brief

Post by Speedeau » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:01 pm

Hi all,

Anyone have tried these? Patterns are cool, but many people say the sizing is off and the cut weird. Just wanted to see if anyone had more input.

https://www.swimoutlet.com/products/spe ... landvision

londondan
Great Britain

Re: Speedo Printed One Brief

Post by londondan » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:19 am

Not tried them but from the pictures they do look different to the normal Speedo cut.

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:23 am

Imported junk, so sizing is too small and fabric is recycled soda bottles. Soda bottles don't stretch. Site has these warnings:
Made with 52% Repreve recycled polyester Please note product runs small, consider sizing up
Another site explains Repreve fabric https://www.panaprium.com/blogs/i/repre ... ster-unifi
I looked at the Speedo USA site, and it has the same complaint that they run way too small.

I prefer much skimpier suits that are stretchy, like Mategear so I can wear them all day and feel naked. My tiny suits use almost no fabric anyway, see my avatar at right. While I wear M in USA brands, I need 2XL or XXL in Mategear or AQUX to fit me, so imported suit sizes are always too small.
Last edited by Flatfront on Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xtr25

Post by xtr25 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:29 pm

I have a couple of those suits, and they do indeed fit oddly. I normally wear a U.S. size 28 in the regular, unprinted Speedo One brief, the Speedo Solar series, and everything in that size from TYR, Nike, Dolfin, Arena, etc. regardless of material, and they fit me perfectly. So I figured that the printed one brief would fit the same, and that reports about the allegedly awkward fit were exaggerated. Nope: I was wrong.

Speedeau
Canada

Post by Speedeau » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:03 am

Thanks all for you feedback! I’ll see if I try. I might go up 2 sizes.