G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Thoughts on cock sox swim brief?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

swimmerguy
United States of America

Thoughts on cock sox swim brief?

Post by swimmerguy » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:08 pm

IMG_6335.jpg
IMG_6335.jpg (69.77 KiB) Viewed 3520 times
IMG_6335.jpg
IMG_6335.jpg (69.77 KiB) Viewed 3520 times
Was looking to get this brief? Anyone have it? Does it really enhance the package?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Attachments
IMG_6334.jpg
IMG_6334.jpg (81.16 KiB) Viewed 3520 times

MrMusik
United States of America

Re: Thoughts on cock sox swim brief?

Post by MrMusik » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:17 am

I have a few Cocksox CX02 swim briefs and some underwear of the same style. I also have a couple swim thongs and square cut suits.

Generally speaking, I really like the Cocksox gear. It is comfortable to wear and I like that it keeps my equipment from being smashed down between my legs. I wouldn't call it "enhancing" as much as it just holds it in a different place. If you have larger balls, you may find the pouches are not that accommodating, lots of room for the frank, but not so much for the beans. The suits I have are single layer, so textures show through pretty easily, the fabric is fairly lightweight, and lighter colors have a tendency to go transparent when wet. For example, my yellow suit should not be worn in "family" settings, but my blue suit is no problem at all.

It is definitely worth your while to get one suit from them and see what you think of it. I know some guys who just HATE the Cocksox pouch. Others, like me, think it's great! I really like the original pouch as it is more roomy, but they also make smaller sizes of pouches. So be sure you understand what options are included on the suit you get so you understand how it should fit. Then you can decide if you like the fit or not.

Good luck in your search!

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:31 am

Not had any of their swimwear but as my friend above mentioned, I find that while the pouch is fine for your dick there is no room for your balls.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:08 am

I would give the same opinion as MrMusik. Bought a leopard print not for wearing in public. I enjoyed wearing it, but have since sold it on Poshmark.

sydsox
Australia

Post by sydsox » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:53 am

Personally am a huge fan. I wear the CX04 for regular laps and it does make your cock look big. The light blue is also see through when wet adding a little bit of fun.
I have a CX02 in red and wore it to the beach and hotel spa once. It is super comfortable (both are) but they are very low riding so you need shave everything off. I would also recommend a pair as they are fun to wear. You will be noticed though
Enjoy!

Curious123
United States of America

SEXY

Post by Curious123 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:29 am

He looks really sexy and ready to have some fun and get off!!!!
Bisexual! Speedos are sexy and good looking hunks are so gorgeous!

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:18 am

I had one Cocksox brief, but I ended up returning it. It puts everything out front and center, but doesn't allow enough room for your balls like Scottiebum said. I would recommend the Ergowear X4D if you're looking for a suit to show off the goods.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.