G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

ISwim Suits

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedoQuest
United States of America

ISwim Suits

Post by SpeedoQuest » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:34 pm

I came across this site recently and was wondering if anyone knows anything about their suits or has purchased any. They seem a bit pricey but are customizable which is nice. Been thinking about ordering a Muscleskins suit till I came across these Asian suits.

https://iswim.com.tw/?lang=en

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: ISwim Suits

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:49 pm

SpeedoQuest wrote:I came across this site recently and was wondering if anyone knows anything about their suits or has purchased any. They seem a bit pricey but are customizable which is nice. Been thinking about ordering a Muscleskins suit till I came across these Asian suits.

https://iswim.com.tw/?lang=en
Never heard of this site. But tbh I don’t think it is my type of swimwear either. But let me know how they fit if you decide to buy a pair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:56 am

Wow! They are 'interesting' styles!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:52 am

Most of them are not my thing either but a few of the bikini swimsuits look fantastic. I love the cut of those ones. None of them have drawstrings though, so that’s a deal breaker for swimming, but maybe as underwear?
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Smokinz14
United States of America

Post by Smokinz14 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:53 am

I have a few pairs. They are super skimpy and sexy. They feel great, but run small, so order a size up.

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:49 am

I had some ISwim custom made a few years ago, very small, thin material, skimpy and colorful. Probably newer designs now.
Last edited by Flatfront on Wed May 11, 2022 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whoami

Post by whoami » Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:05 pm

They seem to have interesting designs but none of their swimsuits have a draw cord.