G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Orlebar Brown

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Thom
United States of America

Orlebar Brown

Post by Thom » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:15 am

Orlebar Brown has shops in expensive places in Florida, California, and New York, as well as an online store. I visited the shop in Palm Beach that somehow survived COVID. Anyway, they have a small selection of brief cut suits online (didn't see them in the store). Way too expensive at US$145, but it's interesting that they have any at all. Most of the sizes are sold out, so somebody is buying them. Why they call their brief suit "The Dachshund" is beyond me. (I had a dachshund when I was a kid. He was a cool dog, and he did have a cute little butt. He had a sweater for the winter, but no speedo.)

https://www.orlebarbrown.com/us/men/swi ... =Dachshund
Long time Speedo® lover

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: Orlebar Brown

Post by Scottiebum » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:22 am

In the UK the slang for a Dachshund is sausage dog - you make the connection! 😂
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

rmf

Post by rmf » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:13 pm

Thom wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:15 am
Orlebar Brown has shops in expensive places in Florida, California, and New York, as well as an online store. I visited the shop in Palm Beach that somehow survived COVID. Anyway, they have a small selection of brief cut suits online (didn't see them in the store). Way too expensive at US$145, but it's interesting that they have any at all. Most of the sizes are sold out, so somebody is buying them. Why they call their brief suit "The Dachshund" is beyond me. (I had a dachshund when I was a kid. He was a cool dog, and he did have a cute little butt. He had a sweater for the winter, but no speedo.)

https://www.orlebarbrown.com/us/men/swi ... =Dachshund
I really like OB's retro clothing, especially their limited 50's James Bond line. While this is my style, unfortunately it's not my wallet's style. I have seen their briefs but even when they have their big seasonal sale, they are still pretty expensive. I think at that price point, I will take some other suit brands that are slightly better cut for my waist/height. Yoox sometimes has their clothes at a steep discount too and I have seen the briefs pop up on their site occasionally for more than 1/2 off... but still expensive...
straight, married w/ kids.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:15 pm

rmf wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:13 pm

I really like OB's retro clothing, especially their limited 50's James Bond line. While this is my style, unfortunately it's not my wallet's style.
I like their polo shirt, which is, I think, better than LaCoste. Just too expensive, though. The store is for Palm Beach trust fund babies, or tourists who want to splurge. The priciest I get is the J. Crew sale rack. And they are good quality. No speedos, though.
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:16 pm

Scottiebum wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:22 am
In the UK the slang for a Dachshund is sausage dog - you make the connection! 😂
LOL! Oh those droll people at Orlebar Brown.
Long time Speedo® lover