G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Easy Juicy

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

tanodle5
United States of America

Easy Juicy

Post by tanodle5 » Tue May 10, 2022 7:34 pm

This cheeky little suit may be the best I've ever found for under $20.

https://www.amazon.com/Easejuicy-Swimwe ... =8-15&th=1

BriefExcursion20
United States of America

Re: Easy Juicy

Post by BriefExcursion20 » Tue May 10, 2022 8:01 pm

I bought the blue pair a few months ago, and it's definitely the most comfortable pair of swim briefs I've worn so far. I might consider getting a gray or white pair at some point.

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Mon May 16, 2022 1:13 pm

Looks really great and seems to fit perfectly! And has a little "smile" in the front.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon May 16, 2022 6:07 pm

tanodle5 wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:34 pm
This cheeky little suit may be the best I've ever found for under $20.

https://www.amazon.com/Easejuicy-Swimwe ... =8-15&th=1
Cool suit.

Striped suits from the same company. Great price for what looks like a designer suit.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092QRHN25/re ... ljaz10cnVl
Long time Speedo® lover

yamamay
United States of America

Post by yamamay » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:34 pm

I got the one with the small blue and white stripes. Has a real classic look to it and so far has held up great at the pool and in swimming holes. Fully-lined and not see through even where the white parts are.

FloridaSpeedo
United States of America

Post by FloridaSpeedo » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:28 am

I bought all of the colors. These fit me perfectly and the price is great.

Starting to see suits at $150. Just crazy..

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:45 pm

Are the sides as narrow as they appear in the photos? Look like under an inch (when worn) to me.. if so that’s similar to the original Speedo Solar.

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:09 am

Solar73 wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:45 pm
Are the sides as narrow as they appear in the photos? Look like under an inch (when worn) to me.. if so that’s similar to the original Speedo Solar.
Just purchased one. They're definitely narrower than the contemporary run-of-the-mill swim brief from the major brands, but not close to as skimpy as the Asian suits. Perfectly in between.

Most sales sites are touting them as running smaller than the typical American sizing. From my experience--NOT TRUE. The size M 30-32 is wider than my Adidas size 30 brief when compared. I'd call them conventionally sized for U.S. tastes, just narrower sides.

After 3 swim workouts, it's holding up well. Mostly nylon. We have a winner in no-frills budget briefs.

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:38 pm

Is the white at all see-through when wet? And does the white look like underwear?

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:24 pm

clem wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:09 am
Solar73 wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:45 pm
Just purchased one. They're definitely narrower than the contemporary run-of-the-mill swim brief from the major brands, but not close to as skimpy as the Asian suits. Perfectly in between.

Most sales sites are touting them as running smaller than the typical American sizing. From my experience--NOT TRUE. The size M 30-32 is wider than my Adidas size 30 brief when compared. I'd call them conventionally sized for U.S. tastes, just narrower sides.

After 3 swim workouts, it's holding up well. Mostly nylon. We have a winner in no-frills budget briefs.
Thanks for the info!! So Sounds like they are similar to the original Speedo Solar or the Sports Euro then??

I wear a 36 in the Sporti Euro and a 34 in the current Speedo Solar. If I can trust the size chart then i'm an XL in the EasyJuicy brand..

Would you agree?? Thank You for all the info, I do appreciate it!

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:55 am

Solar73 wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:24 pm

Thanks for the info!! So Sounds like they are similar to the original Speedo Solar or the Sports Euro then??

I wear a 36 in the Sporti Euro and a 34 in the current Speedo Solar. If I can trust the size chart then i'm an XL in the EasyJuicy brand..

Would you agree?? Thank You for all the info, I do appreciate it!
Sure thing!

Well, possibly even a "L". My experience--I'm typically a size 30 in U.S. market size. (I got a Nike gift card and blew it on a Nike Swim brief, sz. 28. It's wearable but very tight in the waist and leg openings.) I ordered an EJ size M, which is listed as 30 or 30-32 in most sales outlets, and it's very loose, wearing it without the drawstring tied tight is out of the question. I ordered a size S (28-30) which should be closer, but TBH it will have to be significantly smaller to have the natural snugness I prefer. In short, I'd say err on the smaller side.

Also, after a few more swims, the color is fading. Not thinning of the fabric, but the blue is turning duller like the few all-nylon suits I've had. Eh...they're cheap.

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:01 pm

Update--just received my size S. It's perfect, for a guy who like a snug conventional size 30.

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:59 am

I have an unfortunate upate--my EJ brief faded badly after only about 6 workouts. Forget lap swimming. And even the size S ended up rather baggy on me. Can't recommend. :(

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:01 am

I have an unfortunate upate--my EJ brief faded badly after only about 6 workouts. Forget lap swimming. And even the size S ended up rather baggy on me. Can't recommend. :(

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:01 am