G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Aussiebum Loose

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

_su_
United States of America

Aussiebum Loose

Post by _su_ » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:14 pm

Was Aussiebum selling their "Loose" suit recently?I have one that has become my go-to at home over the last couple of years, but would like another for spare. Anyone know if these are coming back?

phltanner
Bermuda

Re: Aussiebum Loose

Post by phltanner » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:40 pm

The only "loose'" AB's now are "Competition" Crew, Wonderjock & 1.5" sides. "Sorta" on sale right now.

From what I bought last year, sizing is all over the map. I wear a 31" pant, and usually go with an AB small. The gold/white "Coober Pedee" was loose - OK, I'm fine with that; the white/blue "Noosa" is quite tight!

I've got a few extra others - some mediums too.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:29 pm

phltanner wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:40 pm

From what I bought last year, sizing is all over the map. I wear a 31" pant, and usually go with an AB small.
Thanks for the AB update!

I'm the same size, and I also used to buy small or a 30, if they did numbers. I've stopped buying AB because of reports of crazy sizing. The ones I have, I like--even the WonderJock ones, once I figured out how to wear them. In fact, the WJs are my favorite now.

Drifting off topic, in April, I ordered from Marcuse. So far, they haven't arrived, and they didn't use a tracking number. I like their suits, because they're proportioned fit low and small on your butt, no matter what the size. I've ordered twice before this last order, and they've always arrived pretty fast. Time to try another email.
Long time Speedo® lover

sydsox
Australia

Post by sydsox » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:27 am

I agree with comment about Marcuse. They are so reliable in fit. They come from Hong Kong I think so delivery can be variable.

I like the cuts with the 3D pouch as they provide more room and look great. They are better when not lined. I have a white Burleigh and it is for those times away at the beach. I use the other colours for regular laps.

The Arrest me provides the lowest and loosest cut.