G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Fav suit discontinued?

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Speedoswim64
United States of America

Fav suit discontinued?

Post by Speedoswim64 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:16 am

What are some of your fav suits discontinued?
I personally always wanted a Speedo thong, and the shoreline brief.
I also have a speedo powerflex brief with green accents on the left and right hips- wish they would bring that back.
Nylon/spandex suits in general- hate the way poly suits feel. Anyone else have any they love/miss?

ATLSpeedoBB
United States of America

Re: Fav suit discontinued?

Post by ATLSpeedoBB » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:31 pm

I hope I don't get put into Speedo Forum Prison for posting this reply. For the most part, I don't notice when a style goes away. I do notice when i try to by a suit I've seen in a movie/show, on a hunk,
or as I'm sliding it down over his massive muscular thighs. The ONE suit i think is so sexy, that I can't understand why they discontinued is Adidas 3 stripe Swim Brief?!?!?

What I do miss is the entire line created by Jocko with dude names, i.e. Adam's Brief, Tony's Thong, Judd's Jockstrap. I loved feeling Adam's brief between my smoothly shaved cock and balls and the nylon of my shorts.
Attachments
s-l1600.png
s-l1600.png (875.27 KiB) Viewed 2415 times
Love speedos and spandex almost as much as I love cocks shooting cum.

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:25 pm

I miss my Undergear Buns (maybe it was Bunz). So comfortable and sexy.

Tuckmo11655
United States of America

Post by Tuckmo11655 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:22 pm

Underwear Extreme Contour…it was the perfect cut!

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:46 pm

Of course, the Speedo Aquablade, and for one better, it's counterpart from TYR, the Powerflow. Once, I found a bunch of Powerflows on the discontinued bargain rack at the Keifer factory store, and I scooped them all up, sadly.

The Japanese briefs come and go very often, so if I find one I really like I buy several.

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:13 pm

The original speedo solar. With *actual* one inch sides. What a great suit!

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:36 pm

clem wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:46 pm
Of course, the Speedo Aquablade, and for one better, it's counterpart from TYR, the Powerflow. Once, I found a bunch of Powerflows on the discontinued bargain rack at the Keifer factory store, and I scooped them all up, sadly.

The Japanese briefs come and go very often, so if I find one I really like I buy several.
I have one usable Aquablade left in dark green. Not familiar with the Powerflow.
Long time Speedo® lover

ExBex
United States of America

Post by ExBex » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:55 am

1. My favorite is an old Carioca suit, from maybe 10 years ago. Fits absolutely perfect. Shortly after, they changed the fabric and how the suits are sewn, and it's just not the same.

2. Speedo brand lycra suits from the 90s. Perfect material: stretchy/shiny. None of the materials since then feel as nice.

3. Nike Teraz. Thin, stretchy, unlined.