G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

30 Swimwear Brands Article

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedostud
Canada

30 Swimwear Brands Article

Post by speedostud » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:32 pm

MrMusik
United States of America

Re: 30 Swimwear Brands Article

Post by MrMusik » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:06 am

While I appreciate that article's attempts to introduce men to more opportunities to purchase swim briefs and encouraging men to don said swim briefs... I can do without the excessive use of the word "gay" throughout the article. I suppose that website is gay oriented and that is why it is so prolific in the writing. However, that does little to encourage straight men to consider swim briefs simply because they do not want to be gay and do not want to be perceived as gay.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:39 pm

Thanks!

Our database may need some updates.
Long time Speedo® lover

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:34 am

I love a bullshit listicle, you can't beat modern journalism can you! Think the writer must have programmed a special function button on their keyboard so that one press auto inserts gay. Didn't learn anything about which brands have decent chlorine and suncream resistance, which feel like the best quality, or get any impression at all that the writer had worn any of these brands.
What I did learn is that it's written in an English dialect that uses sexual orientation nouns (A bit like French and German having gender nouns), so swimwear is gay, so are pools, parties, beaches and cruise liners. Didn't come across any Straight or Bi nouns though, odd that but not as odd as the alternative; that garments sold by these brands are gay in and of themselves, an orientation they can only possess by having a soul; pretty good for inanimate objects. Also the only men who can wear them without the garment self destructing are Gay men; check before you buy!
Real men wear Speedo's

Otobias
Portugal

Post by Otobias » Mon May 29, 2023 2:47 am

You are so right guys.
But it is even more sad that with this kind of article the stigma of speedos equal to gay just does not favour the spreading of the speedos (despite sexual orientation) use vs those boring boardshorts...really sad