G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Interesting prints from HardcoreSports

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Interesting prints from HardcoreSports

Post by Red^^Speedo » Fri May 05, 2023 8:48 am

SHELLIESMMB1_2048x2048.png
SHELLIESMMB1_2048x2048.png (338.46 KiB) Viewed 3031 times
I like these prints from

https://hxcsport.com

But do they seem a bit Freudian to you? Or is it just me? :lol:

MNBPUFFERS1_2048x2048.png
MNBPUFFERS1_2048x2048.png (269.82 KiB) Viewed 3031 times

Thom
United States of America

Re: Interesting prints from HardcoreSports

Post by Thom » Sat May 06, 2023 9:49 am

Red^^Speedo wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 8:48 am

But do they seem a bit Freudian to you? Or is it just me? :lol:
:lol:
Long time Speedo® lover

rmf

Post by rmf » Wed May 10, 2023 10:08 am

I really like these patterns and there are a few new ones on their website which I think are really great. What's really appealing to me is that they look like 'fashion suits' but built like water polo suits. I could see myself wearing these on the beach (unlike some of my other suits that I wear solely for working out). I really like Turbo brand because they are build like steel and hold up really well but I am sorta over the country flag look.... These might be a great alternative...

Does anyone own HardcoreSport suits and if so, how do they fit? While their chart doesn't say to size up, are they similar to Turbo where you have to order a size up anyways? Also, what's the side seam for the "narrow briefs"

straight, married w/ kids.

otter
United States of America

Post by otter » Thu May 11, 2023 10:47 am

BADBC11B-8042-4BEF-B617-F9C588FDF21E.jpeg
BADBC11B-8042-4BEF-B617-F9C588FDF21E.jpeg (32.5 KiB) Viewed 2834 times
My one hardcore brief has 3.25” side seams. Judging from photos on their web site and the second example above, I’d guess that the narrow “euro” option would be 1.5”. It is solid construction. I’m a 33” waist, and the 34 fits fine. It has enough stretch that I could have chanced a 32. I was surprised it is lined in the front only, unlike my Turbo water polo briefs, which are lined in back too. The Turbo suits are a bit narrower on the sides, more like 2.75”.

Freudian, I don’t know, all the little fishes, a hungry bear? Eh, this one says “California Republic” across the back.
feel water like an otter would

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue May 16, 2023 5:10 am

rmf wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 10:08 am
I really like these patterns and there are a few new ones on their website which I think are really great. What's really appealing to me is that they look like 'fashion suits' but built like water polo suits. I could see myself wearing these on the beach (unlike some of my other suits that I wear solely for working out). I really like Turbo brand because they are build like steel and hold up really well but I am sorta over the country flag look.... These might be a great alternative...
Check out Q swimwear as an alternative.

I bought a water polo solid. Sturdy. The fabric, at least for the solid, is more coarse than Turbo. They make the suits on demand, so it takes longer. Lots of prints that aren't flags. Swim Outlet sometimes has a few on sale from stock.

https://qswimwear.com/collections/waterpolo-brief
Q print 2.png
Q Print
Q print 2.png (182.75 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
Long time Speedo® lover

rmf

Post by rmf » Tue May 16, 2023 2:45 pm

Thom wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 5:10 am
rmf wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 10:08 am

I bought a water polo solid. Sturdy. The fabric, at least for the solid, is more coarse than Turbo. They make the suits on demand, so it takes longer. Lots of prints that aren't flags. Swim Outlet sometimes has a few on sale from stock.

I have seen Q swimwear before. I don't own any but I saw a few guys wearing them during a Triatholon (swim) I was out watching last year.
straight, married w/ kids.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed May 17, 2023 7:09 am

rmf wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 2:45 pm
Thom wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 5:10 am

I have seen Q swimwear before. I don't own any but I saw a few guys wearing them during a Triatholon (swim) I was out watching last year.
The material used for prints can sometimes be a bit smoother than the solids. Worth a try, I think.
Long time Speedo® lover

otter
United States of America

Post by otter » Mon May 22, 2023 10:41 pm

This is my Q. I have Brazilian friends, and I like the green/yellow/blue swirl. This is a water polo suit, lined front and back, comfortable, and I like it a lot. Wore it on the beach in Hawaii. Seems to me the sewing and finish are not quite up to par with Turbo or HardCore, not to gripe, it may be just this one. I got this recently from a seller on ebay, "txdoan", and he may still have other Q briefs.
Q-Brazil.jpg
Q-Brazil.jpg (176.97 KiB) Viewed 2519 times

otter
United States of America

Post by otter » Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:10 pm

This is the backside of the Hardcore tagged above. It does attract attention, makes a statement, at least my wife likes the view!

Both factories, Hardcore and Q, are native S. California. Aside from water polo and swim teams, do you like briefs that show an affiliation?
IMG_4116.jpeg
IMG_4116.jpeg (103.07 KiB) Viewed 2289 times