G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Aussiebum wonderjock

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Bluespeedos
United States of America

Aussiebum wonderjock

Post by Bluespeedos » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:14 am

I’m looking for a couple more pairs of speedos and wanted to try a new brand. Any reviews on the wonderjock pouch? Is it more for comfort or appearance?

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Re: Aussiebum wonderjock

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:10 am

I would say appearance, although the last pair I bought were more comfortable than previous ones. Some love them, some not so much! You will only know when you try a pair. One thing to note is they do ride lower at the front than others. Here are some pics of mine at the beach.
Attachments
SAM_4423.JPG
SAM_4423.JPG (70.33 KiB) Viewed 7513 times
SAM_4405.JPG
SAM_4405.JPG (77.41 KiB) Viewed 7513 times
SAM_4406.JPG
SAM_4406.JPG (72.87 KiB) Viewed 7513 times
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

speedolover

Post by speedolover » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:05 am

You look good in those AB Wonderjock suits.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:05 am

speedolover wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:05 am
You look good in those AB Wonderjock suits.
Thank you!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Bluespeedos
United States of America

Post by Bluespeedos » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:12 am

Scottiebum wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:10 am
I would say appearance, although the last pair I bought were more comfortable than previous ones. Some love them, some not so much! You will only know when you try a pair. One thing to note is they do ride lower at the front than others. Here are some pics of mine at the beach.
Do you like them? Not sure if I should try them or another

Zebs Dad
Great Britain

Post by Zebs Dad » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:25 am

Bluespeedos wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:14 am
I’m looking for a couple more pairs of speedos and wanted to try a new brand. Any reviews on the wonderjock pouch? Is it more for comfort or appearance?
They certainly give an enhanced contour by lifting everything up but personally I wouldn't say they're overly comfortable, I felt the need for a lot of adjustment when wearing them.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:38 am

Bluespeedos wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:12 am
Scottiebum wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:10 am
Do you like them? Not sure if I should try them or another
Yes, I do, still like my Classics, but from comments before it is personal whether you like them or are comfortable in them or not.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:50 pm

Bluespeedos wrote:
OK - here's your straight answer: Aussiebum WonderJocks are for show, not for comfort! I luv them, so "comfort" is in my mind, not my crotch! They work well enough to wear them all day if sized right.

What's the right WJ sizing? Get the "loose" (no elastic waistband) version (advertised as Competition Crew's) in your "normal" size so you have some room. AB used to offer an elastic WJ waistband version, but no more.

And buy them on sale, like NOW: Half-Off. Never pay full price; just wait!

Bluespeedos
United States of America

Post by Bluespeedos » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:36 pm

phltanner wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:50 pm
Bluespeedos wrote:
OK - here's your straight answer: Aussiebum WonderJocks are for show, not for comfort! I luv them, so "comfort" is in my mind, not my crotch! They work well enough to wear them all day if sized right.

What's the right WJ sizing? Get the "loose" (no elastic waistband) version (advertised as Competition Crew's) in your "normal" size so you have some room. AB used to offer an elastic WJ waistband version, but no more.

Thanks! I’ll look out for the competition crews

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:13 am

Bluespeedos wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:36 pm
phltanner wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:50 pm

Thanks! I’ll look out for the competition crews
Here's a link to them: https://www.aussiebum.com/mens/swimwear ... haven/5382