G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Wondering how y’all store your speedos - poll

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

How do you store your Speedos / swimwear?

Underwear Drawer
15%
Swimwear Drawer
61%
Gym Bag
5%
Secret Stash
12%
Other (leave.comment)
7%

Total votes: 41

speedostud
Canada

Wondering how y’all store your speedos - poll

Post by speedostud » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:45 pm

IMG_1260.jpeg
IMG_1260.jpeg (37.4 KiB) Viewed 7612 times
I recently hooked up with a guy and he mentioned he loved Speedos, so I told him to open my second dresser drawer and look at my collection. He gasped and said he kept his stashed in a suitcase in the back of his closet for fear of someone busting his fetish. Sigh! Anyways, made me curious how everyone stores their collection….
Whether you have only a pair or two, or drawers full like me, curious where you keep yours and why?

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Re: Wondering how y’all store your speedos - poll

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:54 pm

I have 2 pairs in my swimming bag.
My old ones which are not really wearable as swimmers are kept in my undies drawer.
Wearable for swimming ones in their own drawer.

Fred8110
Canada

Post by Fred8110 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:39 am

10 years ago I started buying 1 pair at a local store in Calgary that I used only a few times at home, or as underwear, never thought I would be able to wear it in public, and I didn’t. Then same like 10 years ago, I bought a red pair so swim outlet which was too small for me, didn’t wear it in public until wife and I went to Cancún, riviera maya this year. 9 years ago, I bought 3 pairs from aussibum one of them, i wore it for te first time in public last year in Las Vegas. Then, the another Aussiebum 1.5 black wore it in Cancún this year too, one pair still in the packaging plastic bag, I don’t like the style and it doesn’t flatter my body, it has wider sides. Last year I started buying more and more and these year too. My point is first I started just putting my first speedos in my underwear drawer, now they are in a separate drawer on their own. Many of them are brand new, because I don’t want to use them for lap swimming or aquafit exercises due to damage from the chlorine and I want to wear them when wife and I go on holidays beach or pool at the hotel. I had posted some pictures of my speedos but now I have a bigger collection I haven’t shared pics of the new ones.

Otobias
Portugal

Post by Otobias » Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:08 pm

I have them on two paper bags...one with the Adidas 3 stripes. And the second fulfilled with the Others. They are easily reachable on the top of the wardrobe but for some low profile kind of reason they are not in the swimwear drawer(shorts) :)

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:48 pm

I’ve seen a post on here from someone who hangs them on clip hangers!

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:40 pm

I have drawers for various items. Underwear briefs, thongs, and trunks; swim briefs, thongs, and trunks. Then there is another drawer for the exercise wear, like tights, wrestling singlets, shirts, and bodysuits.

packedspeedo
United States of America

Post by packedspeedo » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:54 am

Intermixed in a drawer with swimwear and leggings.

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:37 pm

I used to just toss them in a drawer, but lately I've been folding them up nicely and keeping them organized.

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:49 pm

My Beach Suits drawer is divided into three sections-
Regular USA & Flat-front Asian speedos;
Thongs and Gaff Thongs;
Women's Bikini Bottoms, Dance Belts

Aberman
Great Britain

Post by Aberman » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:03 pm

I like to keep my swim bikinis separate and special . They are in a couple of muslin type bags in my underwear drawer so I can just go straight to them as I swim or sauna most days

phltanner
Bermuda

Post by phltanner » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:18 pm

I keep my swim drawers in my swim drawer (actually 4 drawers to fit them all!), and all are briefs - own no swim shorts!

Nate
Wales

Post by Nate » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:04 am

I keep all mine in a very messy overflowing gym bag - I definitely need to organise it a bit more but I’m afraid that as soon as I make space I’ll end up buying more pairs 🫣

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:23 am

If only I had enough to justify its own dedicated drawer 😂 I have only a few pairs I use regularly that I keep in my underwear drawer. I actually have another small bag of suits that another user on here (or another speedo forum) gave to me. Unfortunately he was much smaller than I am than I thought, so they still don’t fit super well. So they’re kept stored away for the day I finally lose enough weight. Unfortunately my bodybuilding endeavors certainly haven’t been helping that day come any sooner hahaha

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:59 pm

1000034006-02.jpeg
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/slibb-hanger-with-8-grip-clips-green-30567727/
1000034006-02.jpeg (166.54 KiB) Viewed 2595 times
I'm divorced now, and my girlfriend loves me in my speedos. I was surprised (her too) that she even likes me in jockstraps! So I now have the freedom to wear any of the suits I own in public. Rather than keeping them crammed and hidden in a drawer, I decided to hang them for easier selection. I found these hoop-like hangers popular online for briefs and such, but they're kind of expensive at $1 each for around 60 suits. But I stumbled upon these sock and underwear drying hangers for sale at IKEA. You can hang 8 on one hanger and they're US $0.99 a piece. My local store only had them in light green, but they seem to work good. They're plastic, but I haven't found any rough edges on them which I'd be afraid might tear or damage my suits.
Speedo tanlines - making you even easier to find in the dark...