G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Bang Sale

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

JeffErnst

Bang Sale

Post by JeffErnst » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:44 pm

Speedo enthusiasts, Bang suits on sale!
$6-$9….! Great selection left! Get some!
VS $95….. !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fred8110
Canada

Re: Bang Sale

Post by Fred8110 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:12 pm

I saw this on facebook ads, be careful. I think this is a Chinese warehouse(store) with probably copy cat the original bang swimwear from Miami!
I went to checked the original website by BANG they don’t have sales as cheap as $ 6 per swimsuit. Be careful guys. Maybe you won’t get an original piece if you pay $ 6.
Bang suit are over $ 100 that’s why I check the original website.

JeffErnst

Post by JeffErnst » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:32 pm

I knew it was too good to be true!!!!
Dammit! I was thinking the same thing myself but the models were hot Americans an sizing was good… the variety was also unlike a Chinese counterfeit company …..
I’ll let you know when they arrive !
Thanks for the tip….!

Flatfront
United States of America

Post by Flatfront » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:02 am

I saw a warning today about Facebook ads: "Our company is aware that there are currently several fake websites advertising across social media channels proclaiming to be us. These sites are not genuine, and will usually steal your payment information without delivering any products to you."

There is also a copycat company on Amazon that is selling Chinese copies of my favorite gaff thongs, at the same price! They hijacked all the photos and descriptions too. Amazon won't do anything about this. Returns have to be shipped to China. The real thongs are made in USA, so I removed my good review from the Amazon page. The American company had to set up its own site, away from Amazon.

JeffErnst

Bang Sale

Post by JeffErnst » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:04 pm

Well, I fell for the ads on both IG, and FB! I purchased some and will let you know the results. I’ve purchased some in the past from Chinese products and some were pretty good. I try not to buy from China but the prices are pretty good! Thanks again for the help…

Last edited by JeffErnst on Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fred8110
Canada

Post by Fred8110 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:05 pm

JeffErnst wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:04 pm
Well, I fell for the ads on both IG, and FB! I purchased som and will let you know the results. I’ve purchased some Chinese products and some were pretty good. I try not to buy from China but the prices are pretty good! Thanks again for the help…

Sorry to tell you this: YOU WONT GET DELIVERY THOSE SPEEDOS YOU BOUGHT AT THAT FAKE SITE.

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:42 am

I saw those ads, too. I love the cut onbthe Bang suits, especially their tinier suits, but this was just too good to be true.