G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

sexy speedos

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

finally_18

sexy speedos

Post by finally_18 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Hey everyone! i was just wondering if anyone would be kind of enough to send me a pair of old speedos they do not want! im embarssed to buy some my own. my parents would know if i got some online. someone please help me! :[[[[[[[
Last edited by finally_18 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SwimBriefEnthusiast

Re: sexy speedos

Post by SwimBriefEnthusiast » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:46 pm

1. You're 18 years old (?). WHO CARES what your parents, or anybody else for that matter, may think.
2. You wear your sister's bottoms? W-T-F

<3 speedos
Singapore

Post by <3 speedos » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:32 pm

SwimBriefEnthusiast wrote: 2. You wear your sister's bottoms? W-T-F
oh my, i wont want to see that.
nil

animal

Post by animal » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:05 pm

What's wrong with wearing bikini bottoms?? :|

Finally18, if you want someone to send you a pair, it'd probably help to mention your size and approximate location. I don't know if I have any, but someone might be willing.

I agree that you shouldn't think about what other people think. Most of the time, they'll find out, not say anything, and then not care anymore and you'll be free to wear them without worry. I say, just go to Sports Authority or Dick's and pick up a simple black pair in your size for $20-30. They know it's for sports, so they won't think anything about it. It would only be a big deal because you feel like it is one. Once you accept it as nothing special, it won't be any different to you than buying a T shirt.

Duncandude

Post by Duncandude » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:25 am

Don't worry about being embarrassed. People buy underwear and speedos all the time. The sales assistant won't even notice. :lol:

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Duncandude wrote:Don't worry about being embarrassed. People buy underwear and speedos all the time. The sales assistant won't even notice. :lol:
Ummmm....sumtimes they do. At Macy's I bot a pair of red papi bikini briefs with a white cobra printed in the crotch and the lady who rang them up laughed. :roll:

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Justin88 wrote:At Macy's I bot a pair of red papi bikini briefs with a white cobra printed in the crotch and the lady who rang them up laughed. :roll:
You should show us all a pic and we'll see who laughs ... (I doubt anyone here would :mrgreen: )

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Scotty wrote:
Justin88 wrote:At Macy's I bot a pair of red papi bikini briefs with a white cobra printed in the crotch and the lady who rang them up laughed. :roll:
You should show us all a pic and we'll see who laughs ... (I doubt anyone here would :mrgreen: )
well.... okay. but the first guy who laughs I'm deleting the pic! I also bot a black pair with an excalibur sword or something there but at least it was a guy who rang me up for that one (I made sure hte lady wasn't around) and he didnt care. Hey.... they were on sale and my size.... (...it was the Macys at City Place...have you been there...? they used to carry speeds but not this year....have to go to boca or ftl)

animal

Post by animal » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Justin88 wrote:well.... okay. but the first guy who laughs I'm deleting the pic!
first guy who laughs- we kick his ass and then you undelete? :-D
Last edited by animal on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:49 pm

animal wrote:
Justin88 wrote:well.... okay. but the first guy who laughs I'm deleting the pic!
first guy who laughs- we kick his ass and then you undelete? ;-D
LOL!!!

budgybloke

Post by budgybloke » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:18 am

Yeah - go for it Justin.

You'll look hot, and we'll get to perv at your spunky new speeds!!

scott1636

Post by scott1636 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:28 am

budgybloke wrote:Yeah - go for it Justin.

I'll second that. Post them.

Always

Post by Always » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:20 pm

scott1636 wrote:
budgybloke wrote:Yeah - go for it Justin.

I'll second that. Post them.
I vote post them too. : )

harvj201

Post by harvj201 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:10 pm

yeh come on,
you've made a claim,
so now its time to pay up

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:02 am

Papi size S. the black pair doesnt show up well in a pic. at least not with my camera. I don't have some expensive Nikon. I pointed down so you could see the snake better. I guess it isnt a cobra. Anyway the lady at macys thot it was funny.
redpapi.jpg
red papi cobra
redpapi.jpg (99.94 KiB) Viewed 5201 times

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:36 am

harvj201 wrote:yeh come on,
you've made a claim,
so now its time to pay up
Now its time 4 U to pay up harv. :lol:

Scotty

Post by Scotty » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Very nice Justin ... I think the lady in Macy's laughed because she probably felt embarassed as she tried to picture you in them ... I think they look hot !!! :mrgreen:

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:32 pm

jace wrote:And when you're hard the snake gets bigger too- I think they're great!
Hey your right. Thanks Jace!! 8)

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Scotty wrote:Very nice Justin ... I think the lady in Macy's laughed because she probably felt embarassed as she tried to picture you in them ... I think they look hot !!! :mrgreen:
Your always cool scotty. 8)

JohnC

Post by JohnC » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:19 pm

nice Justin!