G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Winter Clearance Sale

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Russel505

Winter Clearance Sale

Post by Russel505 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Hi guys. I'm having a winter clearance sale. I've got quite a few N2N swimsuits on sale. and lots of undies. Just thought you might be interested.
Happy Shopping
Attachments
00111smallersale.jpg
00111smallersale.jpg (22.38 KiB) Viewed 3000 times

swimracer

Re: Winter Clearance Sale

Post by swimracer » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:20 pm

What sizes???
I wear a 34" but lost weight so I guess a 32" will work.
Let me know....thanks.

Russel505

Post by Russel505 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:46 pm

what brand and suit were you looking at? some of the brands very a little in sizing. I'm more then happy to help you out.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Please post your web site address again.

Thanks!

Russel505

Post by Russel505 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:45 am

Thank you!!