G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Italiani in minislip

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

luvspeedo

Italiani in minislip

Post by luvspeedo » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:19 am

I'dont' speak English very well.

I tell i'm 33yo & I like males wearing very small speedo (in italia they called "minislip" "muttandina" "slippini").In summer I enjoy see cute males in "slippini" and sometimes I make videoclip of them.

I'm very obsessed 'bout maschi in minislip but not all males are sexy when wear them. I look at handsome & sexy body and good looking male face.
Male in slippini who are fat, ugly or too skinny bother me and no exite me at all!...in this case Ifid them ridicolous!

I have many photo on Italians guys wearing very small speedos (slippini)!
Attachments
al_pr 3.jpg
al_pr 3.jpg (177.81 KiB) Viewed 5239 times
al_pr 2.jpg
al_pr 2.jpg (215.65 KiB) Viewed 5239 times
al_pr 1.jpg
al_pr 1.jpg (236.23 KiB) Viewed 5239 times

luvspeedo

Re: Italiani in minislip

Post by luvspeedo » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:22 am

Others but I think I will add more...

If you like download my photos.
Attachments
rge .jpg
rge .jpg (154.24 KiB) Viewed 5238 times
pzaa.jpg
pzaa.jpg (171.59 KiB) Viewed 5238 times
al_pr 4.jpg
al_pr 4.jpg (230.44 KiB) Viewed 5238 times

ihaveaproblem

Post by ihaveaproblem » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:47 am

Very nice photos!

speedoguy1992

Post by speedoguy1992 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:24 pm

You look awesome with your body shaved in the navy speedo. Very hot!

luvspeedo

Post by luvspeedo » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:48 pm

I have tons of photos enjoy !
Attachments
gla_pzt 3.jpg
gla_pzt 3.jpg (313.19 KiB) Viewed 5184 times
gla_pzt 2.jpg
gla_pzt 2.jpg (302.88 KiB) Viewed 5184 times
gla_pzt 1.jpg
gla_pzt 1.jpg (306.69 KiB) Viewed 5184 times

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Maybe Italy should be my next stop. But based on the photos you posted, boardshorts outnumber the minislip.

NorthSouth

Post by NorthSouth » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:20 am

I can hardly believe what I am seeing! It is so close to perfectionism in what I think a Speedo style piece of swimwear should look like...
The marine coloured with the white-red sides is beautiful, as a the others with their smooth fronts, low cuts.... Wow...!

I have been looking for those on the internet, but have not been succesful yet. Any idea on where to found those great cuts? They must be bought SOMEWHERE!
I did find a nice suit from Diëtz, but it is unlined and has this horrible print on the back, so that is not what I would wear.

Italy? Help! :)

solarguy

Post by solarguy » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:04 am

Hey NorthSouth, I was thinking the same thing. I have looked all over the internet and have not been able to find the swimsuit that luvspeedo has on in those photos. would love to know the brand name!!

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:38 am

Wanted to give this one a bump, but it was accidentally originally posted here in "talk" instead of in "photos". Dave maybe you can move it to speedo photos, I don't know.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy