G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Showing a little butt crack or a little pubes?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

BigYoungSchwanz

Showing a little butt crack or a little pubes?

Post by BigYoungSchwanz » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:45 am

Hello, I've noticed on sites like Tumblr some of the most popular speedo pics show some of the guy's butt crack or pubes. However, is it okay in your opinion to show a little pubes or butt crack? Or is it so long as the guy is thin or fit?

I've got a suit or two that shows either a little pubes or a little butt crack, but there's no way I'm ever going to shave my groin and look like a 2 year old baby boy. I trim my pubes super short, I just think it looks super gross and pedo when I shave myself.
Attachments
1107-67-430x285.jpg
Like this
1107-67-430x285.jpg (34.54 KiB) Viewed 46855 times

dorcas336

Re: Showing a little butt crack or a little pubes?

Post by dorcas336 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:12 pm

In that particular relaxed setting with his buds he probably doesn't realise that his butt is partly bare. OK with me.

NorthSouth

Post by NorthSouth » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:40 pm

I have removed unwanted hair on my body since the day it started to appear. I wouldn't say it looked super gross or pedo. Especially the latter is something I don't understand. The fact one doesn't like a hairy groin is luckily far far away from pedosexuality in my opinion.

If people unintentionally show some crack like in the shown picture, that is absolutely fine with me. But this is I don't like: Image

I like the smaller kind of styles, but that is all about the perfect fit. And with a smooth body, one can probably more easily get away with it. This example makes me think: size up, boy! :)

dorcas336

Post by dorcas336 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:29 pm

It may well be that this is the biggest polo suit he could get-no doubt a good intimidating player. These suits run very tight .I have an extra large and its snug. You don't wory about eqipment moving around-it's stuck right to your body. Nothing wrong with body hair-I have great tanned legs with black hair. Girls and maybe some quys like the looks!

tannedbum

Post by tannedbum » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:28 am

the water polo pics posted are very tight suits so they don't give the other team anything to grab. To get them that tight a little rear cleavage is inevitable.
As far as at the pool or beach and having pubes and ass crack out, depends on the place. At a obviously very family orientated pool or beach, not a good idea. All adults or gay parties or beaches -- go for it. Just be careful if virgin skin is exposed --it burns!

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:55 pm

tannedbum wrote:the water polo pics posted are very tight suits so they don't give the other team anything to grab. To get them that tight a little rear cleavage is inevitable.
As far as at the pool or beach and having pubes and ass crack out, depends on the place. At a obviously very family orientated pool or beach, not a good idea. All adults or gay parties or beaches -- go for it. Just be careful if virgin skin is exposed --it burns!
When I was tanning in Brazil and Punta Cana I wore my speedos. The virgin skin burned so fast lol I had to put cream on there at night.

willycum

Post by willycum » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:12 am

I think seeing a little butt crack on a fit slim body is very sexy and showing the tops of the buttocks is also quite erotic as it gives a hint of what the rest of the butt looks like.
maybe not the thing for family pools or beaches.

yamamay
United States of America

Post by yamamay » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:30 am

I think butt crack often looks like the suit is too small or ill fitting. I don't mind it incidentally, of course. I trim my pubes if I'm going to wear something really low-cut. I don't want a bush springing out of the top.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:57 am

tannedbum wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:28 am
Just be careful if virgin skin is exposed --it burns!
I don’t have virgin skin. I tan naked for no tan lines.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:34 pm

I don’t think either looks very good. I think if you are wearing a low cut suit the pubes must at least be trimmed if not shaved.

As far as hairless pubes go or hairiness in general that’s up to the individual but as for me I’m not going to be seen in a speedo with any hair on my torso including pubes. I don’t shave my arms or legs but other than that I like the hairless look of a swimmer or bodybuilder.

To demonstrate my point I present this first photo.
47238AFA-9741-4CDB-9BDE-073E8CB0EC12.jpeg
47238AFA-9741-4CDB-9BDE-073E8CB0EC12.jpeg (65.67 KiB) Viewed 40925 times
I don’t think it would ever look good to wear a low cut suit like this with hair hanging out.
3776C242-EAE4-454D-8FE8-A0F40E204553.jpeg
3776C242-EAE4-454D-8FE8-A0F40E204553.jpeg (102.53 KiB) Viewed 40925 times
This is the most butt crack I’m comfortable showing. In a low cut suit some is inevitable but this crease is more my tailbone than butt crack.
B6F67951-72F0-4BB7-9397-5B1656C5D469.jpeg
B6F67951-72F0-4BB7-9397-5B1656C5D469.jpeg (63.53 KiB) Viewed 40925 times

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:11 pm

I think the general idea is NOT to show butt crack or pubes. The guy in the first pic - his suit probably slipped down in the water. Also, swimmers sometimes deliberately wear suits a size down for competition. Bare butt crack is not a look to cultivate, but it sometimes happens, and it's nice eye candy for onlookers but probably not intentional.

Suit should cover pubes. However, some guys must have very big bushes, which make wearing skimpy suits a style hazard. Personally, I love the pic BJ posted of the swimmer in red with dark pubes. Amazing body on that swimmer. But even his suit has probably ridden down in the water, perhaps because of the size of his meat. It probably doesn't show that much dry. :mrgreen:

In sum, a hint of treasure trail is nice! :P

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:05 pm

Love a little peak of the bush... especially if there is a hot tan line involved...
Attachments
tanline.jpg
tanline.jpg (113.32 KiB) Viewed 40887 times

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:57 am

That's a ridiculously sexy picture, speedostud. Seeing speedo tan-lines on guys is almost as sexy as speedos themselves. Actually, I can't decide which I like better - speedos or the tantalising white patch left behind by a pair of speedos. :P

MISwimmer

Post by MISwimmer » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:35 pm

Right there with you on the tanline!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:54 pm

No hair, and not keen on butt crack either
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:08 pm

One of my favs...
Attachments
pubes2.jpg
pubes2.jpg (64.62 KiB) Viewed 40675 times

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:28 pm

He looks like a classic Aussie beach hunk. But he's probably a bit more ripped than most Aussies at the beach! :lol:

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:15 pm

I’m not a big fan of body hair in general. I tried shaving my pubic hair for a while last fall, and liked the results. However, I thought it looked weird with the hair on my inner thighs that I didn’t want to shave. Also, the ingrown hairs were a real pain. I’ve now found a happy medium where I keep everything trimmed to a length that doesn’t cause beard rash 😜. This is pretty easy since I don’t have tons of body hair.

In most cases crack is whack.
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!

PNWGuy

Post by PNWGuy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:51 pm

Not a fan of seeing butt crack and try not to show much of mine. But I don't trim my pubes and don't worry about whether they stick out over the top of my suit. My boyfriend likes my pubes as well, whether they're showing above my swimsuit or in my birthday suit. Personal taste is just that. Don't sweat it.

speedobillyuk
Great Britain

Post by speedobillyuk » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:49 am

BJE wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:34 pm
I don’t think either looks very good. I think if you are wearing a low cut suit the pubes must at least be trimmed if not shaved.

As far as hairless pubes go or hairiness in general that’s up to the individual but as for me I’m not going to be seen in a speedo with any hair on my torso including pubes. I don’t shave my arms or legs but other than that I like the hairless look of a swimmer or bodybuilder.

To demonstrate my point I present this first photo.

47238AFA-9741-4CDB-9BDE-073E8CB0EC12.jpeg

I don’t think it would ever look good to wear a low cut suit like this with hair hanging out.

3776C242-EAE4-454D-8FE8-A0F40E204553.jpeg

This is the most butt crack I’m comfortable showing. In a low cut suit some is inevitable but this crease is more my tailbone than butt crack.

B6F67951-72F0-4BB7-9397-5B1656C5D469.jpeg
Agree completely. Pubes showing so much looks odd - just a trace maybe OK. As for the butt crack - it's a case of less is more - just a hint looks really good (to me at least), but once you show a significant amount it looks like your speedos are too small/tight and starts looking silly. Here's my Aussiebum gloss briefs (sadly no longer made) which are pretty tight, but still give good coverage with just a hint of butt crack.
aub gloss red bk.jpg
Speedos - the only way to swim...