G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Marcuse swimwear

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedoluv
Singapore

Marcuse swimwear

Post by speedoluv » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:17 am

Hi guys! Can I check if any of you have tried Marcuse swimwear (www.marcuse.com) before? There is a sale going on right now and I am interested to buy one to try. Just wanted to know whether the quality is good, and if they are sized correctly. Thanks!

_su_
United States of America

Re: Marcuse swimwear

Post by _su_ » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 am

There was some feedback here already:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=138258&sid=fd866635 ... da#p221695
Keep an eye on cheapundies.com since they offer some occasionally.

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:57 am

hey there, thanks for your answer and tip. I tried to do a search on the forum but nothing came up so maybe I did not do it correctly. thanks again!

swimsuitcouplesc
United States of America

Post by swimsuitcouplesc » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:20 am

I have several Marcuse suits. My favorite is the "arrest me" bikini. I order a size up. The cut of the suit is great and I prefer the solid colors that the arrest me comes in versus some of the patters of the others.

pooablo
Canada

Post by pooablo » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:50 am

I like the Marcuse swimwear too. I have a pair of the Yellow Arrest Me and the Blue Puppy. They are quite low on the front but the back coverage is consistent with my Japanese Arenas and Japanese Speedos.

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:13 am

hey there, thanks for your inputs. yes, i noticed the arrest me trunk and it looks really low cut, and i am not sure if i am able to carry it off, and if it will be too low cut for me to wear at a public swimming pool! it looks so low that the pubic area is barely covered lol

T419

Post by T419 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:03 am

I have a few pairs of the plain ones in white and black. They're low cut at the front, but as long as I keep everything neat and tidy downstairs, I like the look of them. Top quality too :)

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:44 am

Hey thanks for your posts. I think I will go ahead to order one or two to try. Most of them seem pretty low cut to me but I will give it a try. I may like it that way. I am concerned about the sizing but I guess if the size is wrong, I can still send it back for an exchange. Cheers.

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:55 am

Hey there, I just wanted to share my experience ordering from Marcuse. I ordered two pairs since they were having a sale - Xtreme in violet and Desire in pale blue. Based on the sizing provided, I thought that I would fit into size S. However, when the order came, I realised that size S was too small for me, not just the waist but also around the legs. Fortunately the exchange was very easy, no questions asked. I just had to send the order back and they sent back the new sizes very quickly. I am happy with my purchase as the material is of good quality. I have attached photos of my latest purchase here :)
Marcuse1.jpg
Marcuse1.jpg (26.83 KiB) Viewed 11254 times
Marcuse2.jpg
Marcuse2.jpg (26.38 KiB) Viewed 11254 times

Bullseye
United States of America

Post by Bullseye » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:03 am

Wow speedoluv, let me be the first to say those look great on you! In my opinion, they look way better than the pair in your avatar. Your body is perfect for a suit that size. Looking good!

Boywear
Great Britain

Post by Boywear » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:50 am

They're looking great on you!!
London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

FIFA_D

Post by FIFA_D » Wed May 27, 2015 6:25 pm

I'd say marcuse is my manufacturer, although to be honest I haven't tried to many brands. The fabric feels great and seems to be of high quality. I agree with the previous post about sizing. Smalls, especially in the "arrest me" style are too small for me. (6'3'' 155 with a 31 inch waist) based on my experience I'd get the larger of two sizes if you are debating between sizes. I think the "summer" style is by far my favorite. I really like the cut of them alot. Hope that helps a bit. Below is one of my "summer" style suits

SpeedoShark

Post by SpeedoShark » Thu May 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Dayum, FIFA_D!! Got any more pics??

FIFA_D

Post by FIFA_D » Thu May 28, 2015 8:50 pm

SpeedoShark wrote:Dayum, FIFA_D!! Got any more pics??
Just a few more
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=138648

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:18 am

Thanks to those who like my photos.

I understand that Marcuse is having another sale now until mid June, so those who are considering trying a Marcuse trunk can go take a look.

FIFA_D

Post by FIFA_D » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:58 am

speedoluv wrote:Thanks to those who like my photos.

I understand that Marcuse is having another sale now until mid June, so those who are considering trying a Marcuse trunk can go take a look.
Yeah. I got that email and ordered a couple. They didn't have the "arrest me" suits in my size and color preference on sale so I went with the "iceberg" in red and the "champion" in green. I don't have any of those two styles, so I'm hoping for the best, but image they will do well because I like the others that I have.
Free shipping too!!!

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:30 am

Yeah, I am considering which ones I should get for my next order hehe. I think your "iceberg" in red looks really striking and bold. Good choice. The green "champion" is not a common colour so you will stand out with it. I will probably try a new style too because there is no point in getting the style that I already have in another colour. I might as well try another style that I may like too. Yeah, if you order two trunks, it should not be difficult to get free shipping! :-)

FIFA_D wrote:
speedoluv wrote:Thanks to those who like my photos.

Yeah. I got that email and ordered a couple. They didn't have the "arrest me" suits in my size and color preference on sale so I went with the "iceberg" in red and the "champion" in green. I don't have any of those two styles, so I'm hoping for the best, but image they will do well because I like the others that I have.
Free shipping too!!!

FIFA_D

Post by FIFA_D » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:09 am

That's what I thought too. I should try something new. I think I will be pleased choices. The iceberg style looked to be rather small, but that's okay with me :P

speedoluv
Singapore

Post by speedoluv » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:11 am

I think it is fine for the trunks to be a bit small and skimpy :-) that is the style of the Marcuse trunks. I still have not decided which to get. Do post some photos when you have received your order. Thanks! :-(

FIFA_D

Post by FIFA_D » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Won't be home for a couple weeks, but I'll be sure to post some pictures when I have a chance