G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Married men & speedos

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

bluethong7

Married men & speedos

Post by bluethong7 » Mon May 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Hey guys! I joined a while back but am still new to this. I am a 35 yr old mwm in FL and speedos REALLY get me goin, I mean REALLY get me goin. I've read comments on age, now what about married men. Any other married men out there that love speedos???

Scotty

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by Scotty » Tue May 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Well married or not - as long as you're a Speedo fan, you're welcome here :mrgreen:

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Tue May 19, 2009 7:06 pm

bluethong7 wrote:Hey guys! I joined a while back but am still new to this. I am a 35 yr old mwm in FL and speedos REALLY get me goin, I mean REALLY get me goin. I've read comments on age, now what about married men. Any other married men out there that love speedos???
As Scotty says all are welcome. Hey it's the brotherhood of speedos.

bluethong7

Post by bluethong7 » Wed May 20, 2009 12:10 pm

Well, Scotty & Justin, (and anybody else) would you guys react differently if for example, you see a guy in a sexy speedo & you notice his wedding band, but you also notice he keeps staring & looking over at your speedo? Would you still be turned on? more? less? same? Would you react?

Erik

Post by Erik » Wed May 20, 2009 6:44 pm

I am engaged and wear speedos. I have always worn speedos with my fiance and she loves them. I wouldnt wear anything else. You are not alone. Enjoy your speedos.

bluethong7

Post by bluethong7 » Thu May 21, 2009 7:31 am

Hey Erik. I've read some of your previous posts & I have very similar views/opinions. What are your favorite brands of speedo style swimwear? I tried to PM you but wasn't able to.

Joshua

Post by Joshua » Thu May 21, 2009 8:53 pm

I don't think it has anything to do with being gay or str8.... Old or a young dude... Speedos are just great... I do think... Guys who wear speedos in some way are displaying their goods... Looking to be noticed... Looking to mate.... You can be GAY and still want to mate... It's just with anothere Male.. I was on the trail that runs along the cliff tops.. I went past this guy in his late teens... He had just been for a surf.. When I past him he still had his wetsuit on. He noticed I was looking at him and smiled.. On the way back I noticed He was only had a smallish pair of black speedos on. I stopped to talk to him.. After awhile he pushed the top of his speedos down with his thumbs.. Exposing the bass of his cock. I Knew what he was looking for... We went into the nearby change rooms... :D
Young Aussie Guy... Luv Da Speedos... Luv havin a tan.... Best thing I life is gettin out on my Mountain Bike and hittin the Trail Now 18

...:::sam:::...

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Fri May 22, 2009 3:53 am

Oh my god joshie! Why aren't I living your life! :lol:

by the way, whats mwm mean in the first post. :oops:

bluethong7

Post by bluethong7 » Fri May 22, 2009 7:22 am

mwm means married white male
Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to run into other guys in speedos in person (or alone so that I could actually stare...& maybe wink...& maybe.......)

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Fri May 22, 2009 6:52 pm

Joshua wrote:I don't think it has anything to do with being gay or str8.... Old or a young dude... Speedos are just great... I do think... Guys who wear speedos in some way are displaying their goods... Looking to be noticed... Looking to mate.... You can be GAY and still want to mate... It's just with anothere Male.. I was on the trail that runs along the cliff tops.. I went past this guy in his late teens... He had just been for a surf.. When I past him he still had his wetsuit on. He noticed I was looking at him and smiled.. On the way back I noticed He was only had a smallish pair of black speedos on. I stopped to talk to him.. After awhile he pushed the top of his speedos down with his thumbs.. Exposing the bass of his cock. I Knew what he was looking for... We went into the nearby change rooms... :D
What can I say Joshua, I agree with you 100%. Speedos, like most swimwear, displays our goods. We all go to the beach to be noticed, it's natural. Whenever I wear my speedos to the pool, I know my bulge is noticed and I DON'T THINK UNSEXY THOUGHTS. Even the staff at the health club have seen me in them (Both male & female btw). I have a good feeling I'll be known as the speedo guy (or boy) of Goodlife Fitness located on Dufferin & Finch because they probably talk about ito either with the trainers or other staff members, male and female. My speedos are worne to get noticed and yes, I wish to mate like every normal sexual, horny guy.
Last edited by speedoboi on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justin88

Post by Justin88 » Sat May 23, 2009 12:13 pm

Joshua wrote:...On the way back I noticed He was only had a smallish pair of black speedos on. I stopped to talk to him.. After awhile he pushed the top of his speedos down with his thumbs.. Exposing the bass of his cock. I Knew what he was looking for... We went into the nearby change rooms... :D
:shock: :shock: Joshie! O...M...G...

-j-j

rockymountainhi

Post by rockymountainhi » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:01 pm

bluethong7 wrote:Hey guys! I joined a while back but am still new to this. I am a 35 yr old mwm in FL and speedos REALLY get me goin, I mean REALLY get me goin. I've read comments on age, now what about married men. Any other married men out there that love speedos???
I'm a str8 40+ yr old mwm who loves wearing speedos and my wife is pretty cool with it as well.

speedoboi

Post by speedoboi » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Hi there rockymountainh. For someone who's 40, you look good. Nice black speedo btw. If i get married, I hope I find someone who doesn't mind me wearing them.

Erik

Post by Erik » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:07 am

bluethong7 wrote:Hey Erik. I've read some of your previous posts & I have very similar views/opinions. What are your favorite brands of speedo style swimwear? I tried to PM you but wasn't able to.
I enjoy wearing aussiebums and n2n. These are my favorite brands as of now but if I found something better, I would be willing to give it a shot.

GaryFLa

Post by GaryFLa » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:47 pm

Hi,there -
I'm a married guy in my 50's who's worn Speedos since I was a teen. I live in Florida and still wear them to swim in my pool or to the beach. I've loved them as far back as I can remember, watching the Olympics on TV. I've worn everything from the standard speedo style briefs to Solars to HOM and now, I"m in to Brazilian Sungas. I'm in central Florida, any other guys out there? Oh! I'm new here!

Gary

bluethong7

Post by bluethong7 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:38 am

Hey Gary,
I'm in central FL too, married also & in my mid 30s. I have also worn speedos since my teens. I also wear different brands: speedo, jm, andrew christian, boiish; all are bikini cut or squarecut. Luckily my wife likes them on me because I really love how they look & feel.
Have you ever tried wearing a thong style suit?

timinauckland
New Zealand

Post by timinauckland » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:18 am

Married to a wife or a husband? lol

loginhere1991
Canada

Post by loginhere1991 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:28 am

speedoboi wrote:Hi there rockymountainh. For someone who's 40, you look good. Nice black speedo btw. If i get married, I hope I find someone who doesn't mind me wearing them.
Im 25, recently engaged (to a man) and he hates when I wear mine. Thinks its for trying to lure attention of others. I just enjoy the tan lines and find the comfortable lol

swimjim4699

Post by swimjim4699 » Sun May 01, 2016 2:42 am

Im married, i love wearing speedos, but i also sneak my wifes swimsuit and bikinis on too

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sun May 01, 2016 3:38 am

Married and speedo wearer
Straight
Scottish
Speedo