The Speedo Forum is LIVE AGAIN!!!!

Thank you for all the donations while I took the forum offline - very much appreciated and it shows that you guys really do love this place.

I DO NOT want to take the forum offline ever again so please, behave yourselves and be polite. If any bad behavior is brought to my attention, the person will be banned. I do not want to do that because this is the best speedo forum in the world.

If you enjoy the www.SpeedoForum.org, I would love it if you helped contribute by supporting my site www.SpeedoFetish.com or donating (PayPal address DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com - or app.php/donation).

Enjoy the forum guys.

Dave Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast
www.SpeedoFetish.com

PS - If you are a new member or need your membership reactivated, email me your username and I will activate your account. DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com
I forgot my password

Register

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities. The board administrator may also grant additional permissions to registered users. Before you register please ensure you are familiar with our terms of use and related policies. Please ensure you read any forum rules as you navigate around the board.

Terms of use | Privacy policy

Register