G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo discounts Chatswood, sydney

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Speedo discounts Chatswood, sydney

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:26 am

Secretly I just wanted to show a favourite shop with 60% off!
Attachments
IMG_1074.JPG
IMG_1074.JPG (174.82 KiB) Viewed 4011 times

ChicagoDan

Re: Speedo discounts Chatswood, sydney

Post by ChicagoDan » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:07 pm

There used to be a Speedo store out by me about 15 years ago, bought some solar there whenever I could. Too bad they don't have them anymore in our neck of the woods.

diveguy
United States of America

Post by diveguy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:47 am

ChicagoDan wrote:There used to be a Speedo store out by me about 15 years ago, bought some solar there whenever I could. Too bad they don't have them anymore in our neck of the woods.
Same here! That's where I bought my Solars! I really wish that store was still there in the mall.
Underwater and Speedo loving straight guy

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:50 pm

Speedo shops are gone in South Florida. Heck, they had one in Boston when I lived there, but that's gone too.
Long time Speedo® lover

timinauckland
New Zealand

Post by timinauckland » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:25 pm

You are very lucky there. It's very difficult to find speedos in shops in Auckland. Rebel Sport has limited selection and most of them are just black with logos. Sick of this boardshorts culture. Better buy online and import them.

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:15 am

Looks like Australia still sell them in many stores. On vacation, I stopped in a swim shop in Cairns, and found an Aussie Olympic speedo. It was so nice to see a large selection of "speedo's" for sale.

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:20 am

electric2010 wrote:Looks like Australia still sell them in many stores. On vacation, I stopped in a swim shop in Cairns, and found an Aussie Olympic speedo. It was so nice to see a large selection of "speedo's" for sale.
They sure are. They sell them in just about all decent sports and surf shops.