G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from the Midwest/Southeast

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

drummer0083
United States of America

Hello from the Midwest/Southeast

Post by drummer0083 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:18 am

I've been hanging around for several years now, but I realized that I never really introduced myself! So here goes! I'm a 23-year-old male from Kentucky (which is why I said Midwest/Southeast--it depends on who you ask!).

I have always enjoyed swimming, but really got into it after high school. I joined the YMCA and started swimming laps about three times a week. I lost about 60 lbs in the course of a year or so. I got a new job in 2014, which has made it more difficult to find time to swim (I would usually go in the mornings before work, because it was on the way). So now I've gained about half of that back. But I am determined to get back in the pool in 2017!

Swimming is enjoyable for me not only because of the weight loss, but it helps with my mood/stress and helps me sleep better, too. I was worried at first about wearing speedos, but I eventually decided that I was at the gym for myself, and the results spoke for themselves!

Thom
United States of America

Re: Hello from the Midwest/Southeast

Post by Thom » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:09 pm

Welcome. Awesome. Swimming really worked for you!
Long time Speedo® lover

electric2010
United States of America

Post by electric2010 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:34 am

Glad you finally said Hi! Keep up the swimming. I just started a month ago, and now I won't swim laps in anything but a speedo.

budgybloke
Australia

Post by budgybloke » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:43 am

Hey Drummer - welcome! Great to have you active on the forum. Great red speedos you're wearing in your avatar.

All the best with your swimming and I agree - it's a fantastic way to relax and keep in shape. Hope to see and hear more from you on the forum, mate!