G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Smooth or hairy

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedoluv
Singapore

Re: Smooth or hairy

Post by speedoluv » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:21 am

I usually just trim as I find keeping it smooth too much maintenance work.

I know what you mean about feeling sexy when it is smooth as the skin is more sensitive to everything,

scott1636
United States of America

Post by scott1636 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:48 am

I go for the happy medium. I don't want to look prepubescent, but I also don't want to look like a bear. Just a little hair, here and there.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:34 pm

jace wrote:Uh nobody who has seen me in the showers confuses me with a little boy.
I believe you.
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:43 pm

jace wrote:Do you feel less manly shaved smooth? Does having hairy chest legs and pubes make you feel manly. The first time I was shaved for swim team I felt sexy smooth.
I've shaved down a couple times and it does feel quite sexy. But I'm basically lazy, so I bought a Norelco Body Groom and just trim. Years ago, I did like to grow out my pubic hair because it's fairly thick and I thought it looked manly, but being a speedo wearer, I trim back now. I don't have that much body hair on the rest of me--except on the back side of my biceps for some reason.
Last edited by Thom on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long time Speedo® lover

SpeedoMattFL

Post by SpeedoMattFL » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:23 am

I like to be smooth, but just kinda depends if there's a reason to or not as to how much i maintain it.

definitely cant go more than a month though, after that i just feel nasty.

Red^^Speedo
United States of America

Post by Red^^Speedo » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:19 am

Seasonal. Furry in Winter, shave down in Spring.

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Shaved down for a couple meets, feels nice to be smooth. Abit annoying though when you can't reach certain spots.

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:13 am

True, very true. Always helps to have a good buddy.

Bostonswimmer
United States of America

Post by Bostonswimmer » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Have been 100% shaved for over 10 years. Do belly crotch ass and legs. Find it looks more natural in the pool and the beach. Legs are clipped as low as you can get. Only place I don't use the razer

Cuteandsmooth3

Post by Cuteandsmooth3 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:47 pm

I have been shaving for many years.
I love it smooth and so does my wife and girlfriends before her.
At first they were a little surprised to see me shaved, but soon they loved the clean look and feel.
And when two people are shaved, the sex is great...

Monvee

Post by Monvee » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:18 pm

jace wrote:Do you feel less manly shaved smooth? Does having hairy chest legs and pubes make you feel manly. The first time I was shaved for swim team I felt sexy smooth. With no body hair your clothes feel different on and sheets on your bed feel different. Even pulling a speedo on feels sexy and I still get hard every time. Blowjobs feel better smooth and when I do bottom a fuck goes smoother back there without crack bush.I proudly stand tall smooth as a babe. What about you smooth or hairy or trimmed to control?
I would love to be hairy for a change. I've been smooth or my life . I shave only 2x aweek and hardly have armpit hair.
Yes, like you . I look like a small boy without hair. Ugh!

Monvee

Post by Monvee » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:41 pm

jace wrote:
Monvee wrote:
jace wrote:Do you feel less manly shaved smooth? Does having hairy chest legs and pubes make you feel manly. The first time I was shaved for swim team I felt sexy smooth. With no body hair your clothes feel different on and sheets on your bed feel different. Even pulling a speedo on feels sexy and I still get hard every time. Blowjobs feel better smooth and when I do bottom a fuck goes smoother back there without crack bush.I proudly stand tall smooth as a babe. What about you smooth or hairy or trimmed to control?
I would love to be hairy for a change. I've been smooth or my life . I shave only 2x aweek and hardly have armpit hair.
Yes, like you . I look like a small boy without hair. Ugh!
Why not try hairy?
I wish! I can't grow hair. I don't even have chest hairs. Bummer! Although I like guys both smooth or hairy, no preference. As long as they know how to carry a speedo. I see guys on the heavy side ( smooth or hairy) and they can be hot!

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:17 pm

jace wrote:went great-had legs ,chest, crotch and butt crack done. smooth as a baby.
If I could be so bold, Jace, how much did this cost?
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:53 pm

I did a web search, and what I'd like to do would cost several hundred dollars here in South Florida...I think. I haven't gone in for an actual consultation.
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:27 pm

jace wrote:It lucky to have friends-mine which is not a massive undertaking since I go in every 6 months runs $250.First time it was about 8 sessions to get a clean slate everywhere.Like a flick of rubberband.
Thanks Jace. I'll have to find out how many sessions it will take. Wish I knew someone in the business.
Long time Speedo® lover

mikesk40

Post by mikesk40 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:46 am

I to love being smooth. I hate hairy but I have been lazy this winter as I have let it grown back I will be shaving it off really soon.

mikesk40

Post by mikesk40 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:57 pm

will do

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:56 am

Grooming, not me!
Attachments
tumblr_oljau0YjWX1ujq726o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_oljau0YjWX1ujq726o1_1280.jpg (258.89 KiB) Viewed 8110 times
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Baltspeed
Latvia

Post by Baltspeed » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:45 pm

I love being smooth. Shaved body gives a good feeling and a good look at all. I'm not that hairy and so it is naturally not a great thing for me. Where it grows, my bodyhair is shaved or at least trimmed.

ReservedEnthusiast
Italy

Post by ReservedEnthusiast » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:56 pm

Tamed, I'd say. It would be too much work to shave down completely because I am quite hairy (not "bear" status though by any means) but I think it looks unruly and theoretically hides muscle definition...which I don't CURRENTLY have, but still. :p I usually set my trimmer to a #3 for, um, everything. I would be curious to go completely smooth at least once though to see what it's like.