G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Marcuse

Questions about buying speedos - ask them here. If you manufacture or sell speedos - feel free to post about them in this area.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

rozelle
Indonesia

Re: Marcuse

Post by rozelle » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:11 pm

timinauckland wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:50 am
Does anyone know where this brand is based and what's the history please? How long is the shipping ? Thanks
I think they are based in Australia. I don't know about the history and shipping period.

timinauckland
New Zealand

Post by timinauckland » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:02 am

rozelle wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:11 pm
I think they are based in Australia. I don't know about the history and shipping period.
Thank you for your helpful reply. Yes, it is an Australian brand, and in my opinion hotter than Aussiebum. I'm thinking of buying the "arrest me" series. Anyone finds that hot?

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:15 am

timinauckland wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:02 am
Thank you for your helpful reply. Yes, it is an Australian brand, and in my opinion hotter than Aussiebum. I'm thinking of buying the "arrest me" series. Anyone finds that hot?
Yea they're hot. I like how it cut very low and just above the butt crack. My bf told me I'd look good in the yellow one as I'm tanned but I didn't believe him. And then I saw a pic of a tanned Asian dude in the yellow one and I agree it looks hella sexy! I'm still trying to push myself into buying one. I'm waiting for their next discount promo

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:44 am

I love the arrest me cut. I bought several last year when they had a good sale. I believe I bought 2 in the arrest me cut. I think I posted somewhere before about the fit of Marcuse. The pouch is more of the compression fit that you get with Speedo brand suits. But the low, skimpy cut is super hot! I bought true to size and they fit well. The only reason I would consider going up a size is for more space in the pouch. As I'm not a lap swimmer, most of my suits I buy for comfort and fit over performance. And if you're rather endowed, go up a size. The material is thicker, similar to Speedo Solars, so they don't give a ton. All in all, I love the brand and would buy Marcuse again. Even at full price, their quality is justifiable of their price.

Someone asked about shipping too. I don't recall exactly how long it took, but it was fast. Maybe 8-10 days?? I don't remember it taking very long but do remember being surprised at how quickly they arrived. That was during a sale too, which usually slows down processing and shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:38 pm

So about two weeks ago my Marcuse finally came in the mail. My first impression is wow! The quality is very very nice. Very soft fabric, tidy stitching, nice colour. Overall I'm impressed with the quality and the amount of tags they have on the suit -_- I'm also liking the pictures or cards or whatever they gave me. It's pretty much like what AussieBum does.
And after putting it on I have concluded that this is definitely my new favourite Speedo! It fits perfect and sits just where I want it to sit which is just right above the crack.

In conclusion I'm very happy with this purchase. The quality and style are worth the price. Would recommend!

Here's a picture (sorry for the bad lighting):
Attachments
IMG_1290.JPG
IMG_1290.JPG (124.76 KiB) Viewed 7172 times

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:50 pm

You look great !
How did u go with sizing? I feel
Like I can never get their sizing right lols

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:48 pm

It looks great! What is the style name? I bought a Marcuse earlier this year but don't like how it fits. This looks like a much better cut. What size is it and how does it compare to other brand sizing?

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:14 am

@BJE & Mazda3mps

The style name is Patrol (mine is in teal). I would say it's true to size . I'm 30" waist so I wear S in AussieBum and the S from Marcuse fits perfect. If I have to complain there's only one thing and that is the room for my junk. It's not awfully tight in the front, just it would be nice if it's more anatomically correct.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:34 am

rozelle wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:14 am
@BJE & Mazda3mps

The style name is Patrol (mine is in teal). I would say it's true to size . I'm 30" waist so I wear S in AussieBum and the S from Marcuse fits perfect. If I have to complain there's only one thing and that is the room for my junk. It's not awfully tight in the front, just it would be nice if it's more anatomically correct.
When you say 30" waist is that your pant size or a measurement?

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:16 am

rozelle wrote:
@BJE & Mazda3mps

thats the thing with me.. im not as fit as you lol.

32 in jeans, but small in aB is perfect :) but small in marcuse means no room for the front and im not even big there

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:45 pm

BJE wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:34 am
rozelle wrote:
@BJE & Mazda3mps

When you say 30" waist is that your pant size or a measurement?
30" waist is my pant size. My waist measurement is 80 cm.

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:49 pm

Mazda3mps wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:16 am
rozelle wrote:
@BJE & Mazda3mps

32 in jeans, but small in aB is perfect :) but small in marcuse means no room for the front and im not even big there
🤔 Hmmm... How's your built? Are you small or big or what? I'm small built so small always fits me.

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:18 am

Rozelle, that suit looks amazing on you. Makes me want to get on just like it.

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:16 am

ChicagoDan wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:18 am
Thanks a Lot man!

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:37 pm

ChicagoDan wrote:
Me too. That's why I asked about the style and size.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:57 pm

rozelle wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:49 pm
Mazda3mps wrote:
rozelle wrote:
@BJE & Mazda3mps

🤔 Hmmm... How's your built? Are you small or big or what? I'm small built so small always fits me.
im short, average built. so cant wear too tight LOL

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:29 pm

BJE wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:37 pm
ChicagoDan wrote:
Hey BJE didn't you buy 2 Marcuse Speedo? The sunrise or something like that? Are you still selling the small one?

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:31 pm

Mazda3mps wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:57 pm
rozelle wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:49 pm
Mazda3mps wrote:

im short, average built. so cant wear too tight LOL
I would suggest you to get a small but if you really want to be safe you can get both small and medium so you can return the one that doesn't fit you

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:02 pm

rozelle wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:29 pm
BJE wrote:
ChicagoDan wrote:
Hey BJE didn't you buy 2 Marcuse Speedo? The sunrise or something like that? Are you still selling the small one?
I could if there was a practical method of payment and shipping. I don't like the cut of the design I bought. The pouch is so confining that my testicles want to pop out through the leg opening.
IMG_6533.JPG

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:36 am

BJE wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:02 pm
rozelle wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:29 pm
BJE wrote:

I could if there was a practical method of payment and shipping. I don't like the cut of the design I bought. The pouch is so confining that my testicles want to pop out through the leg opening.
IMG_6533.JPG
I'm curious how good is the printing quality of that Speedo? And it looks like it's the same cut with my Patrol but idk. If you ever get the Patrol please let me know the difference in the cut between the two :)