G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Ideal physique

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Re: Ideal physique

Post by Norfcountryboy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:27 am

speedobillyuk wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:06 am
This would be my idea of idealrichjenkinsblack3cm2.jpgA classic body and a classic brief.
Yeah he is a really good example of a nicely balanced muscular/ lean physique. As it happens Rich Jenkins is one of my ideal male pinups but who is/ was he?
Real men wear Speedo's

speedobillyuk
Great Britain

Post by speedobillyuk » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:23 am

He was a model back in the noughties. He moved on, but I heard somewhere that he was hounded in his new job by guys "stalking" him as a result of his modelling career.
Speedos - the only way to swim...

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:36 pm

This is my ideal physique [][a5ttachment=0]tumblr_owuqdcPv911uizhoio1_500.jpg[/attachment][/img]
Attachments
tumblr_owuqdcPv911uizhoio1_500.jpg
tumblr_owuqdcPv911uizhoio1_500.jpg (51.19 KiB) Viewed 6978 times

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:58 am

I would love a body like that. Instead I look like the blob. Lol.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:41 am

Hmmm, if I could choose a body type, I'd want to look like this.
Previously posted by Scottie in the Skimpy Suit Lovers thread.
swimmer.jpg
Body type
swimmer.jpg (56.4 KiB) Viewed 7068 times
Long time Speedo® lover

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:17 am

That's it, Thom. Pictured above is a young man that's been on the swim team for ten years or so. Through puberty and into the development years that body was formed in the pool. The best swimmers tend to be on the tall side, up to 6'4 even, with a long trunk. This guy certainly has the typical pecs of a swimmer! If you saw him dressed you'd say he's pretty skinny, in a tee shirt you'd notice he's got superb upper body strength, he probably weighs in a barely 150 pounds but would actually shame a typical 200 pounder in an arm wrestling match, believe it or not.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:30 am

swimmy wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:17 am
That's it, Thom. Pictured above is a young man that's been on the swim team for ten years or so. Through puberty and into the development years that body was formed in the pool. The best swimmers tend to be on the tall side, up to 6'4 even, with a long trunk. This guy certainly has the typical pecs of a swimmer! .....
Well said, Swimmy.. He's a dedicated swimmer. And, interestingly, Phelps height is 6' 4." The NY Times had a wonderful article on why his body was born to swim. I'll see if I can find it. I recall his arms were exceptionally long relative to his height. He also had very flexible ankles.

As you observe, the swimmer in the picture has lean, very efficient muscles.
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:19 am

swimmy wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:17 am
The best swimmers tend to be on the tall side, up to 6'4 even, with a long trunk.
Hey Swimmy. Here's the NYT article on Phelps. It includes a discussion of his physiology. It seems to link without my subscriber log-in. It's from August 8, 2004 (yikes, time flies), and titled "Built to Swim" by Michael Sokolove.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/08/magaz ... -swim.html

Thom
Long time Speedo® lover

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:55 pm

that IS the ideal physique Thom! I would really love to have a body like that too. that body is so banging that wearing anything other than a speedo would be considered a crime.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:02 pm

rozelle wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:55 pm
that IS the ideal physique Thom! I would really love to have a body like that too. that body is so banging that wearing anything other than a speedo would be considered a crime.
Rozelle! You have an awesome body.!
Long time Speedo® lover

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:03 am

Thom wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Rozelle! You have an awesome body.!
Mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:37 pm
Well rozelle your avatar pic looks pretty nice dam hot to me
lol thanks guys but I will always be jealous looking at pictures of other guys with much hotter bodies.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:29 am

Rozelle, I wish my body was as good as yours.
You have a great looking body.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:37 pm

rozelle wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:55 pm
Actually, Rozelle, my ideal physique would be close to your profile photo - toned, masculine, graceful, nice proportions. :P

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:46 pm

Mitch wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:04 pm
Trust me you have a great sexy body
blueflinch wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Actually, Rozelle, my ideal physique would be close to your profile photo - toned, masculine, graceful, nice proportions. :P
Speedoaddict wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:29 am
Rozelle, I wish my body was as good as yours.
You have a great looking body.
omg guys what kind words! I'm blushing :oops:

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:11 am

You're welcome, rozelle. :P

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:52 am

Mitch wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:33 am
Omg I don’t understand why you don’t thing you have a beautiful body. I would love to give you a full body massage
There's always a room for improvement I guess and plus human is never satisfied. Oh I could really use a massage

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:52 pm

That's a superb physical specimen.... Rozelle please tell us your age, height and weight and what you've done to get in that shape and maintain it.

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:30 am

swimmy wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:52 pm
That's a superb physical specimen.... Rozelle please tell us your age, height and weight and what you've done to get in that shape and maintain it.
Ok since flattery charges this battery and I'm fully charged and plus you guys have been so very nice I'll give you my stats.

First off I'm in my mid twenties,
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 67 kg
Fat: 12%

I go to the gym 4 times a week. Training different muscle groups each day. I used to swim once a week but not anymore. I do take supplements such as whey protein (optimum nutrition) and glutamine (muscle tech). I only drink both of them after workout and only on workout days. I take glutamine to help with my muscle recovery after a gym session. I sleep about 6-8 hours a day and cook my meal. When I cook I always clean out the fat in my meat. Since I'm a natural born ectomorph I have to eat like a pig to maintain my weight so I always eat more than I should. I rarely eat stuff like Oreo, McDonald's, Wendy's, or any other junk/fast food. I just recently started to eat potato chips cause wow they're delicious! But my partner is always there to stop me from eating too much chips.

So there you go. I hope I shed some lights. if you guys wanna know what my workout plan is let me know.

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:48 am

Okay guys, that's how you do it starting from underweight and skinny. His BMI is mid 22, body fat index is great and he's knowledgeable and in charge of what he eats.
It's only slightly different when you start from overweight. You eat as little as possible but still choose every bite wisely. Four good workouts a week is not bad. I do no less than five but some can get by with three.
Hope this inspires people.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:42 am

rozelle wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:30 am
Ok since flattery charges this battery and I'm fully charged and plus you guys have been so very nice I'll give you my stats.

First off I'm in my mid twenties,
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 67 kg
Fat: 12%

I go to the gym 4 times a week. Training different muscle groups each day. I used to swim once a week but not anymore. I do take supplements such as whey protein (optimum nutrition) and glutamine (muscle tech). I only drink both of them after workout and only on workout days. I take glutamine to help with my muscle recovery after a gym session. I sleep about 6-8 hours a day and cook my meal. When I cook I always clean out the fat in my meat. Since I'm a natural born ectomorph I have to eat like a pig to maintain my weight so I always eat more than I should.
Wow, thanks Rozelle. I'm particularly interested in the use of whey protein and glutamine. I'd read about them before. After I read your post, I bought some whey protein. I prepare most of my own food. Fish, meat, eggs and veggies. I've found Peter D'Adamo's book, "Eat Right for Your (blood) Type," to be helpful. My blood type (B) should not eat corn products or whole wheat flour. Eliminating whole wheat helped a lot. I immediately had more energy. Because lately I've been working long hours, I mainly use a rowing machine at home for exercise, also Hindu squats to warm up. I weigh 143 (67kg) on a 5' 10" frame (177cm). A weight/blood pressure machine at the local pharmacy says I have a BMI of 22. Not sure about the %fat. I'm about forty years older than you. I've been about the same weight for most of my life, mainly by being careful about carbs. You can maintain your awesome build for a lifetime.

Tom
Long time Speedo® lover