G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Sporti Euro vs Sporti Regular

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

packedspeedo
United States of America

Sporti Euro vs Sporti Regular

Post by packedspeedo » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:25 am

Hi all,

Something I noticed recently while at the gym. The Sporti Euro cut suit has a one inch side. The Sporti regular brief is 2-3 inch sides. I feel much sexier walking around the pool in the regular brief, even though it is showing less skin/less bulge. I wonder why that is? Square cuts are fine, but they don't feel as sexy to me as regular briefs do. Thoughts?

socalswimmer
United States of America

Re: Sporti Euro vs Sporti Regular

Post by socalswimmer » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:59 am

The Euro is a much skimpier cut, even at the rear. Also, sits a bit lower on the waist. Probably feels sexier just because it shows more skin than a squarecut.
See & Show

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:43 pm

Code: Select all

The Euro is a much skimpier cut, even at the rear. Also, sits a bit lower on the waist. Probably feels sexier just because it shows more skin than a squarecut 
[/color] It's true bought a pair just to feel how they are and they do show abit more skin. Only annoying part was I bought them in black but got red instead.

briefs55
United States of America

Post by briefs55 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:06 pm

That's so too bad -- but if you are annoyed, get swimoutlet customer service to process an exchange for you, if they are still in new condition. Swimoutlet is usually pretty accommodating.

SpeedoMattFL

Post by SpeedoMattFL » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:56 pm

i love the euro cut sporti

just wish they offered them in more colors

PNWGuy

Post by PNWGuy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:58 pm

Euro feels right to me. That's the black in my avatar.

navyblackmaroon
United States of America

Post by navyblackmaroon » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:33 pm

I prefer the Euro style to the regular Sporti because I find the cut to be more flattering. The downside of the Euro cut is that it feels too tight in the front. Otherwise, I am pretty happy with my purchase.

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:43 pm

I like the fit and feel of both, but I find they dissolve in chlorine very rapidly. Like in two months of everyday swim.

swimdude
United States of America

Post by swimdude » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:13 am

swimmy wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:43 pm
I like the fit and feel of both, but I find they dissolve in chlorine very rapidly. Like in two months of everyday swim.
I'm a fan of both as well, but yeah it's important to wash sporti speedos out.

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:06 am

I agree that the euro is a bit too snug in the front. It's too bad because I love the cut. I'll have to try the Sporti regular cut.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:39 pm

I see swimoutlet.com has the sporti euro on sale for $12. Beat that! Most sizes and colors even. Black 32 is on the way here.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:29 am

shadowmn wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:06 am
I agree that the euro is a bit too snug in the front. It's too bad because I love the cut. I'll have to try the Sporti regular cut.
The snugness in front is helped by removing the liner. I've only done this on my black one so far because I've afraid the other colors will become sheer when wet without the liner. It feels really good without the liner.