G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Summer Tan Lines

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

52dno98
United States of America

Summer Tan Lines

Post by 52dno98 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:53 am

It’s summer here’s in the northern hemisphere. I’ve been lap swimming at outdoor pools and spent some time at the beach. Consequently I’ve got a pretty solid speedo tan going. My wife even noticed!

Anyone else working on a good speedo tan?

Bullseye
United States of America

Re: Summer Tan Lines

Post by Bullseye » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:39 am

52dno98 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:53 am
It’s summer here’s in the northern hemisphere. I’ve been lap swimming at outdoor pools and spent some time at the beach. Consequently I’ve got a pretty solid speedo tan going. My wife even noticed!

Anyone else working on a good speedo tan?
I'm working on mine. Does your wife like the look? My wife just teases me about it...

darenmatthew

Post by darenmatthew » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:04 am

Heading out on Mississippi for boating in NE iowa and SW Wisconsin. Wife is picking out a speedo for me to wear out of collection. Working on the tanline this afternoon.

Sent from my SM-J327R4 using Tapatalk

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:54 am

Bullseye wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:39 am
I'm working on mine. Does your wife like the look? My wife just teases me about it...
She just noticed it. She was neither for it or against it. I’m going to try to swim during my lunch break a couple of days a week at a pool near my work so that I can keep the tan going, and maybe even get it REALLY distinct.

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:03 pm

Luckily I've got a good start on my speedo tan line... between Hawaii and California desert, I spent a little over a month working on my tan... and luckily I've still got it.... but as soon as it warms up more, I'll be back sunning in my speedo...

darenmatthew

Post by darenmatthew » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:27 pm

SEASPEEDO wrote:Luckily I've got a good start on my speedo tan line... between Hawaii and California desert, I spent a little over a month working on my tan... and luckily I've still got it.... but as soon as it warms up more, I'll be back sunning in my speedo...
Taken today, love my wife she says I look good!Image

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:44 pm

darenmatthew wrote:
SEASPEEDO wrote:Luckily I've got a good start on my speedo tan line... between Hawaii and California desert, I spent a little over a month working on my tan... and luckily I've still got it.... but as soon as it warms up more, I'll be back sunning in my speedo...
Taken today, love my wife she says I look good!Image

Cool suit! What is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Str8 Speedo fan

darenmatthew

Post by darenmatthew » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:52 am

The brand is Sluggers.com.au
They fit well and I wore then all afternoon on the boat. Was a brighter purple than I anticipated but still were a good suit.

darenmatthew

Post by darenmatthew » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:19 pm

darenmatthew wrote:Heading out on Mississippi for boating in NE iowa and SW Wisconsin. Wife is picking out a speedo for me to wear out of collection. Working on the tanline this afternoon.

Wore these today, starting to see a speedo tan line. Came upon two different boats with families we know. Of course the guys were all wearing board short. Said hello in passing but am sure it was the buzz on board that i was wearing a speedo. Small rural area and not very open to speedos so anytime they come up it is that the person is gay. Wife picked these out for todays trip. Image

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:14 am

darenmatthew wrote:
darenmatthew wrote:Heading out on Mississippi for boating in NE iowa and SW Wisconsin. Wife is picking out a speedo for me to wear out of collection. Working on the tanline this afternoon.

Wore these today, starting to see a speedo tan line. Came upon two different boats with families we know. Of course the guys were all wearing board short. Said hello in passing but am sure it was the buzz on board that i was wearing a speedo. Small rural area and not very open to speedos so anytime they come up it is that the person is gay. Wife picked these out for todays trip. Image

Great to hear the wife picked them out!

Str8 Speedo fan

darenmatthew

Post by darenmatthew » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:12 pm

SpeedoUSA wrote:
darenmatthew wrote:

Great to hear the wife picked them out!

Wore these tan thru today!!Image

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:45 am

Recently I've been laying out next to the pool after doing laps. I figure even in the conservative part of the US where I live, if a guy starts by swimming laps and then just happens to hang out poolside in a speedo afterwards, it's not as weird.

darenmatthew

Post by darenmatthew » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:37 pm

52dno98 wrote:Recently I've been laying out next to the pool after doing laps. I figure even in the conservative part of the US where I live, if a guy starts by swimming laps and then just happens to hang out poolside in a speedo afterwards, it's not as weird.
Will be good to get rid of the board short tanlines. Just forget any others and soon you will feel comfortable being in your speedo. You have a great body, show it off and relax.

darenmatthew

Post by darenmatthew » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:37 pm

52dno98 wrote:Recently I've been laying out next to the pool after doing laps. I figure even in the conservative part of the US where I live, if a guy starts by swimming laps and then just happens to hang out poolside in a speedo afterwards, it's not as weird.
Will be good to get rid of the board short tanlines. Just forget any others and soon you will feel comfortable being in your speedo. You have a great body, show it off and relax.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:06 pm

My girlfriend loves my tan lines.

ATLSpeedoBB
United States of America

Post by ATLSpeedoBB » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:04 pm

Love speedos and spandex almost as much as I love cocks shooting cum.

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:26 am

I've been swimming outside a lot and I've got a great speedo tan. The contrast is even starker than this photo makes it out to be.

IMG_0697 cropped.jpeg
IMG_0697 cropped.jpeg (139.64 KiB) Viewed 11101 times

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:39 pm

very nice!... I like to suit also! I've got pretty good tan lines as well...but need to work on them some more....

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:08 pm

Nice tan. I've been working on mine too, but like yours, they look darker in person than in pics.

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:59 pm

Swam laps and then sunned myself for a while.
IMG_0701 cropped.jpeg
IMG_0701 cropped.jpeg (170.98 KiB) Viewed 11010 times