G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Would you wear a speedo to a work event?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

VPL
United States of America

Re: Would you wear a speedo to a work event?

Post by VPL » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:19 am

whatever you decide to do speedosimone be sure to let us know how things went.

SpeedoSimone
Germany

Post by SpeedoSimone » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 am

So, two weeks ago our Company Event took place.

The company rented a complete Villa in Mallorca for the 25 of us. The villa had private rooms, a huge dinig hall, kitchen and of course, a pool.

I prepared for the trip and packed only 2 swim suits: my Aussiebum Pacifica and my Flamig Goes Buddgy Smuggler. I decided not to take shorts and force myself to "be brave".

During the long weekend, we mostly spent it drinking and partying around the pool area. Music, games, beer and good fun. The 1st day we went to the pool, some of my co workers made some positive yet funny remarks... "Hey sexy boy!", "Nice suit!", "That ass!", Etc. All of them sarcastic compliments, but always in good humor.

After a few hrs of hanging out, everyone stopped making remarks and stopped caring. Some even started asking where did I buy them, and if Buddgy Smuggler had other funny suits.

After wearing my speedos 3 days in a row in front of my co workers and bosses, I can honestly say I dont care anymore about who says what about the way I dress for the pool. Im just really happy to be surrounded by such open minded people

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:58 am

Thanks for sharing. I think, as others have said, that we make a bigger deal about wearing our speedos than those around us. I'm glad you made the choice to only pack your speedos... now you're at the point of not caring what others think about what you're wearing and you can feel "free" and enjoy yourself wearing what you want.
I'm sure your story will inspire others as well!

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:02 am

SpeedoSimone wrote:So, two weeks ago our Company Event took place.

The company rented a complete Villa in Mallorca for the 25 of us. The villa had private rooms, a huge dinig hall, kitchen and of course, a pool.

I prepared for the trip and packed only 2 swim suits: my Aussiebum Pacifica and my Flamig Goes Buddgy Smuggler. I decided not to take shorts and force myself to "be brave".

During the long weekend, we mostly spent it drinking and partying around the pool area. Music, games, beer and good fun. The 1st day we went to the pool, some of my co workers made some positive yet funny remarks... "Hey sexy boy!", "Nice suit!", "That ass!", Etc. All of them sarcastic compliments, but always in good humor.

After a few hrs of hanging out, everyone stopped making remarks and stopped caring. Some even started asking where did I buy them, and if Buddgy Smuggler had other funny suits.

After wearing my speedos 3 days in a row in front of my co workers and bosses, I can honestly say I dont care anymore about who says what about the way I dress for the pool. Im just really happy to be surrounded by such open minded people

Well done!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

SpeedoUSA

Post by SpeedoUSA » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:10 am

chicagoswim wrote:
SpeedoSimone wrote:So, two weeks ago our Company Event took place.

Well done!!!!!!

Cool and speedo in dude!

Str8 Speedo fan