G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Which cruise?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ncstr8male
United States of America

Which cruise?

Post by ncstr8male » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:24 am

My wife and I are planning a cruise in January or Feb. I've done carnival and Disney before. Little or no speedo's. Looking at Norwegian or Royal Caribbean.
My question wich is more likely to have other guys wearing speedo? Any particular destination to look for? Looking into eastern Caribbean.
I want to spend as much time as possible wearing as little as possible.
Thanks

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Which cruise?

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:39 am

I would probably say Med cruise. You will take in Italy which is Speedo friendly.
I have looked into going on a cruise but as yet never been on one, but I do like the idea of going on one.
Looking forward to hearing what others say on this subject.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:02 am

I did a Royal Carribbean cruise of the Eastern Caribbean (visiting the "Saints" islands), starting out of Puerto Rico a couple years ago. I saw one or two other Speedos on deck, besides mine, but I had no problems. Wore mine on excursions, etc. If you're hesitant to wear it on deck, just save it for the excursions.

ncstr8male
United States of America

Post by ncstr8male » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:34 am

_su_ wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:02 am
I did a Royal Carribbean cruise of the Eastern Caribbean (visiting the "Saints" islands), starting out of Puerto Rico a couple years ago. I saw one or two other Speedos on deck, besides mine, but I had no problems. Wore mine on excursions, etc. If you're hesitant to wear it on deck, just save it for the excursions.
We are also looking at the"saint" islands.
What excursions did you take?

I would love a Mediterranean cruise but unfortunatley, they are out of my price range at the moment.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:25 pm

In Barbados we went swimming and snorkeling with the turtles and see a "shipwreck"... It was just a barge.
In the other islands we basically rented a cab to a remote beach. On St Martiin, we took a cab to the nude beach, or if that's too much, the neighboring beach, which is the only place I've seen a Wicked Weasel suit on a woman in person.
In St Croix we went sailing on a huge catamaran with a large group.
Big tip: if you have digestion problems, and you go to the medic, they will quarantine you for 24 hours to your room. Room service will bring you plain bland food. No refunds.

swimmerbud
United States of America

Post by swimmerbud » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:29 pm

I've done RC twice, few speedos but no issues ever, whether on deck or on excursions. I've done Western Caribbean and Eastern. Eastern is preferred.
Life is short, Speedo on
USA | Mostly Straight

speed-oh
United States of America

Post by speed-oh » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:23 pm

I've done a few cruises, definitely had the most speedo company on Norwegian/NCL (only ever done NCL & Carnival) or cruises leaving out of San Juan ("Southern Caribbean" itineraries.) NCL was about 15-20% European (and maybe half wore speedos) and the ships leaving out of Puerto Rico skewed a bit international too.

ncstr8male
United States of America

Post by ncstr8male » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Thanks for the input. We're looking into Norweigen Cruise line. With a eastern Caribbean destination. It's been 5 years since my wife and I have taken a vacation. I'm excited to break out the speedo for a week.

ncstr8male
United States of America

Post by ncstr8male » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:41 pm

_su_ wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:02 am

I'd be more nervous about wearing one on an excursion than the boat.

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:21 pm

ncstr8male wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:41 pm
I'd be more nervous about wearing one on an excursion than the boat.
I'd post a pic that might change your mind, but the forum won't let me. The excursions we went on took us for stops at very remote beaches.

I agree with Speed-oh that the ships out of PR are definitely skewed to the international fellow shipmates. Specifically, one of the excursions was with a large Italian family who didn't pay me any mind.

ncstr8male
United States of America

Post by ncstr8male » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:46 am

I'd post a pic that might change your mind, but the forum won't let me. The excursions we went on took us for stops at very remote beaches.

I agree with Speed-oh that the ships out of PR are definitely skewed to the international fellow shipmates. Specifically, one of the excursions was with a large Italian family who didn't pay me any mind.
[/quote]

Forum won't let you? Size issue?

That sounds good. They currently are only offering 10-11 day cruises out of pr for the dates I can go. Sounds like fun.

VPL
United States of America

Post by VPL » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:03 pm

i would really like to see those pic's!

devildog
Netherlands

Post by devildog » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:04 pm

ncstr8male wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:24 am
I want to spend as much time as possible wearing as little as possible.
In that case maybe a "clothing optional cruise" is better? I see this article https://cruises.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Clo ... al_Cruises

You don't have to get completely naked but I reckon on those cruises you have the freedom to go into the restaurant and everywhere wearing only your speedo.
be comfortable

_su_
United States of America

Post by _su_ » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:54 pm

Yeah, the forum won't let me upload jpgs bigger than 1 kb or so. I've attached them as pngs instead.
It may not look like it from the photos, but the beaches can be relatively remote, if that's what you're hoping for. Or you can choose the packed beaches. The nude beach in St Maarten, Orient beach I think, was crowded. My wife said she should have been prepped with alcohol first, before being surrounded by that much nudity.

If I remember correctly Royal Caribbean had an "adults only" deck, but for some reason we didn't hang out there. Just laid out on the top deck in my speedo with my wife. :)

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:54 pm

Worth waiting for su!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:05 am

So happy to read that you will be wearing Speedos on your cruise. May I ask - what type of swimsuit will your wife be wearing? One - piece? Bikini?

fatman
Canada

Post by fatman » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:43 am

To me it seems a gay cruise would be the ultimate experience. I easily fantasize about what all might go on. I would be in heaven, having sexy naked guys around me, with boners and blow jobs going on left and right. I don't expect they would appreciate my immense bulk in the mix but maybe they'd let me touch and suck a few? Don't know.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:11 pm

Great pics su. Looks fantastic.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

ncstr8male
United States of America

Post by ncstr8male » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:55 am

That looks awesome!

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:05 am

_su_ wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:54 pm
Yeah, the forum won't let me upload jpgs bigger than 1 kb or so. I've attached them as pngs instead.
It may not look like it from the photos, but the beaches can be relatively remote, if that's what you're hoping for....
Thanks for posting!!!
Long time Speedo® lover