G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Compression pants

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

ncstr8male
United States of America

Compression pants

Post by ncstr8male » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:10 pm

for the last year, I've been back in the gym. For the first time in my life, I'm starting to see a glimpse of the body I've always wanted. I'm starting to aim more towards bodybuilding. I've always been a stick, so packing on 22 lbs in the last year has been a game changer for me. I'm definitely a little more confident. It all started as a way to get rid if the dad bod and get back into speedo shape. Since I've gotten serious about lifting, I started looking into compression gear. If you've never tried them, they're like a winter time speedo! I love the way they fit and feel. Thought yall might want to give theme a try. They aid in muscle recovery and are very comfortable. I prefer the Nike pro compression pants.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Compression pants

Post by Speedoaddict » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:44 pm

Thanks for that ncstr8male. Never tried compression shorts.
Definitely food for thought.
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Tim-USA
United States of America

Post by Tim-USA » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:26 am

ncstr8male wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:10 pm
for the last year, I've been back in the gym. For the first time in my life, I'm starting to see a glimpse of the body I've always wanted. I'm starting to aim more towards bodybuilding. I've always been a stick, so packing on 22 lbs in the last year has been a game changer for me. I'm definitely a little more confident. It all started as a way to get rid if the dad bod and get back into speedo shape. Since I've gotten serious about lifting, I started looking into compression gear. If you've never tried them, they're like a winter time speedo! I love the way they fit and feel. Thought yall might want to give theme a try. They aid in muscle recovery and are very comfortable. I prefer the Nike pro compression pants.
I've been wearing them for the past year or so for the reasons you mentioned. VERY comfortable and I also like the look and feel.

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:21 am

Same here. I have been wearing compressions pants for more than a year now probably 1.5 year. They are comfortable especially if you are agile in the gym like using the thread mill, do lunges, or do stuff like that. It’s perfect because you don’t have the excess fabric so your legs don’t get caught in it. Idk it’s hard to explain. But the down side is people sometimes give you a weird look. There was even this woman who took a picture of me. How rude is that??!!

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:26 am

I am not a gym bunny but wear tights for running and compression tights after, love them, so comfortable.
Don't wear tights if I am not running but if I am running I will not cover up if going to the shops or garage etc
I do not like wearing long tops either, close fitting top, waist length.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:17 am

rozelle wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:21 am
But the down side is people sometimes give you a weird look. There was even this woman who took a picture of me. How rude is that??!!
Very. People have become intrusive. :cry:
Long time Speedo® lover

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:13 am

Compression pants, bike shorts, jammers, tights, etc. are great, I love wearing any and all of them! However, I have more recently started wearing a wrestling singet under my shirt when on the treadmill at the gym. it looks like I'm just wearing typical bike shorts, but I don't have the issue of them sliding down my legs. Very comfortable and highly recommended.

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:01 pm

Thom wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:17 am
rozelle wrote:
But the down side is people sometimes give you a weird look. There was even this woman who took a picture of me. How rude is that??!!
If I was a woman a man took a picture of me it would’ve been blown up and covered by the media.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:12 am

Thom wrote:
rozelle wrote:
Cheeky bitch, that’s rude. That’s one thing they can’t do in the uk. Cameras and camera phones are banned in changing room and the pool area.

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:44 pm

I have loved bike shorts, and worn them for years. I also wear running tights for under Jean's in the winter for warmth. I love the tight fit and feel of them.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:45 am

rozelle wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:01 pm
Thom wrote:
rozelle wrote:
If I was a woman a man took a picture of me it would’ve been blown up and covered by the media.
You'd have lawyers competing to take the case.
Long time Speedo® lover

swimmerbud
United States of America

Post by swimmerbud » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:53 pm

I've been wearing compression for many years, shorts, pants, and one 3/4 - predominantly for recovery but the feel is great too, however IMHO I'd love for a tad less compression in the bulge area.
Life is short, Speedo on
USA | Mostly Straight

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:06 pm

I wear running tights to run to morning swim practice then pull on a pair of shorts over them for classes

violaboy
United States of America

Post by violaboy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:52 pm

Oh, I'm reading the thread while wearing compression pants. They are the best - wearing some by Sub Sports.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:16 am

I never wear shorts or long tops when wearing running tights.
I have always worn thongs or compression shorts underneath depending on the temperature to provide support and smooth the outline slightly.
I recently bought the tights in the pictures, they are a cross between compression and running tights. They are a slightly thicker material and have a shaped pouch for support. I was not intending wearing a thong and just wearing them by themselves, what do you think? I do stop at shops or garages if needed on my way to or from running.
Attachments
SAM_7736.png
SAM_7736.png (599.34 KiB) Viewed 8354 times
SAM_7727.png
SAM_7727.png (465.63 KiB) Viewed 8354 times
SAM_7730.png
SAM_7730.png (559.03 KiB) Viewed 8354 times
SAM_7735.png
SAM_7735.png (564.8 KiB) Viewed 8354 times
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:09 am

Scottiebum wrote:I never wear shorts or long tops when wearing running tights.
I have always worn thongs or compression shorts underneath depending on the temperature to provide support and smooth the outline slightly.
I recently bought the tights in the pictures, they are a cross between compression and running tights. They are a slightly thicker material and have a shaped pouch for support. I was not intending wearing a thong and just wearing them by themselves, what do you think? I do stop at shops or garages if needed on my way to or from running.
Those running tights look great Scottie. Is that you wearing them or a stunt double?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:48 am

Speedoaddict wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:09 am
Those running tights look great Scottie. Is that you wearing them or a stunt double?

That is all me!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:49 am

Speedoaddict wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:09 am

Last edited by Scottiebum on Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:18 am

Scottiebum wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:16 am
I never wear shorts or long tops when wearing running tights.
Wow, very cool anatomical design. Also, very clear they're athleticwear (I almost spelled it "ware"), so I'd feel comfortable wearing them out and about. Jeesh, here in South Florida, overweight women wear various lycra leggings that shouldn't be seen, and they're not athletic in any way.
Long time Speedo® lover

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:41 am

I saw a woman at the gym a couple of years ago. She wore a pink top and bright pink leggings.
She looked like a pink blancmange with legs. 🤭🤭🤢🤢🤮🤮