G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Question

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Pantless
United States of America

Question

Post by Pantless » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:33 pm

Going to an 80's sororiety party this next weekend.Going for a preppy costume.Found button fly jeans and will distress them more.Izod polo shirt and wearing my bass weejuns.What hairstyle for that time.Wearing white Calvin boxer briefs under it all. What else should I wear?

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Question

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:46 pm

Pantless wrote:Going to an 80's sororiety party this next weekend.Going for a preppy costume.Found button fly jeans and will distress them more.Izod polo shirt and wearing my bass weejuns.What hairstyle for that time.Wearing white Calvin boxer briefs under it all. What else should I wear?
Mullet is from the 80’s. If you have enough hair or get a wig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Hair is long enough just don't want to cut it.Can get a wig at a party store.I'm trying on these button front levis.They are really tight size 28.I can open my fly with a hardon and a pelvic thrust

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:21 pm

😂
Last edited by Speedoaddict on Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:39 pm

He doesn't look like he has a mullet.I don't think I'll go with white boxers and white socks.Nice body on the guy. Socks to match my polo shirt.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:14 pm

Ended up going commando under button fly jeans. Came unbuttoned during party 3 times.Once by accident.Once by girlfriend and once by fratboy.Good night for head.

81mardel
United States of America

Post by 81mardel » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:20 pm

Pantless wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:14 pm
Ended up going commando under button fly jeans. Came unbuttoned during party 3 times.Once by accident.Once by girlfriend and once by fratboy.Good night for head.
Nice!!!

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:09 pm

I was really wasted when the fratboy pulled me into the bedroom

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:47 pm

On guy that gave me bj showed up at swim practice tonight.Walked me to my car and reached in for a kiss and grabbed my crotch.Stopped him and repeated I was smashed.He smiled and said sorry but my body is hot.He invited me to an all male orgy on Saturday and told me to wear a speedo.I'm flattered but still love my girlfriend.Should I dip my toe in the man pond?Give me some feedback guys.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:09 pm

was fluro windbreaker back in 80s?

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:02 am

No help?Not wanting to bottom of get fisted.I think I will pass on going.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:15 pm

Ended up going to frat house orgy.As soon as I entered house I was told to strip to undies..Lead back to showers and told to slap and rinse.There were three other guys from various sports teams.After finding we were lead to hottub.Two guys were in the tub after we got in the lights went out.Guys in the tub started moving around and I felt hands on my body.Hands pinching my nips and asscheeks. Then hands running over my abs down to my cock.Lights came up and I was pulled into the middle of the tub by football player.He kissed me but held into my duck and pulled me over his knee.He began reaming my hole.His tongue flicked in and out

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:21 pm

Pantless wrote:Ended up going to frat house orgy.As soon as I entered house I was told to strip to undies..Lead back to showers and told to slap and rinse.There were three other guys from various sports teams.After finding we were lead to hottub.Two guys were in the tub after we got in the lights went out.Guys in the tub started moving around and I felt hands on my body.Hands pinching my nips and asscheeks. Then hands running over my abs down to my cock.Lights came up and I was pulled into the middle of the tub by football player.He kissed me but held into my duck and pulled me over his knee.He began reaming my hole.His tongue flicked in and out
Did you enjoy it? That’s the main point.

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:26 am

Pantless wrote:Ended up going to frat house orgy.As soon as I entered house I was told to strip to undies..Lead back to showers and told to slap and rinse.There were three other guys from various sports teams.After finding we were lead to hottub.Two guys were in the tub after we got in the lights went out.Guys in the tub started moving around and I felt hands on my body.Hands pinching my nips and asscheeks. Then hands running over my abs down to my cock.Lights came up and I was pulled into the middle of the tub by football player.He kissed me but held into my duck and pulled me over his knee.He began reaming my hole.His tongue flicked in and out
Wow, that sounds like the ideal scenario for a straight lifeguard who seems to lose his speedo in nearly every story! I hope you enjoyed the frat party! So hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:40 am

Love to read all these answers with me losing my speedo as a straight lifeguard.

Pantless
United States of America

Post by Pantless » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:48 pm

Yes I did enjoy it! I now believe I'm no and this website has opened my eyes to it.Not ashamed but have to work through my feelings as a man.
Chicagoswim, didn't know I had a friend in you.Have you been pining to pull down my guard Speedo in my lifeguard chair.Let me know when this summer and I'll leave my drawstrings undone for you to pull them off.Go ahead buddy sniff them good.

chicagoswim

Post by chicagoswim » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:42 am

Pantless wrote:Yes I did enjoy it! I now believe I'm no and this website has opened my eyes to it.Not ashamed but have to work through my feelings as a man.
Chicagoswim, didn't know I had a friend in you.Have you been pining to pull down my guard Speedo in my lifeguard chair.Let me know when this summer and I'll leave my drawstrings undone for you to pull them off.Go ahead buddy sniff them good.
Sorry...I’ve not been pining to get into your speedos, let alone sniff them good. Since you have no photos, I have no clue who you are or what you look like. My only impression is from the many experiences you seem to have and share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:10 am

Come on pantless get some pictures posted of you in speedos. Put everyone out of their suspense.

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:19 am

Yes, pictures! Everyone else has at least a profile pic
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

81mardel
United States of America

Post by 81mardel » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:43 am

Wow sounds like you had a good time! I'm bi myself, and guys often will do some stuff that girls won't do, like play with your ass....it's good to have a bro to help you out from time to time.