G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedo Wearers

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Papadoop
Great Britain

Speedo Wearers

Post by Papadoop » Wed May 01, 2019 3:59 pm

Hi all,

Just out of interest for the forum members do you wear them privately or just in public?

For the first couple of years i was dying to wear them publicly but couldnt pluck up the courage. After a couple of years where i kept chickening out it must have been one day i had a pair of red swimming briefs underneath my swim shorts and seen a female aqua class on with this gorgeous blonde swim instructor on who sort of gave me the eye when i walked past into the changing rooms as her class was about to start, i just smiled and checked her out back, looked her up and down returned the favour.
As i put my red briefs on in the changing rooms i heard the music blasting and was about to put my shorts on over then thought why i do i care what people think fuck it and put my shorts back in my bag and decided to go out there in just my red briefs. As the class was on and i walked past the tidy blonde instructor i felt a moment she lost her words and i felt and noticed glances and smiles from girls in the class.
Since then i broke my fear had plenty of memories and unbelievable thrills from wearing speedos would never go back and anyone scared to wear them publicly break the norm and do it your missing out on so much

BJE
United States of America

Re: Speedo Wearers

Post by BJE » Wed May 01, 2019 4:50 pm

I wear speedos at public pools almost exclusively.

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Wed May 01, 2019 6:07 pm

I swim laps every evening, wherever I am. On my weeklong vacation recently I was in four different pools. As a fitness swimmer and masters competitor I prefer to wear the proper uniform. Speedo Endurance for me.

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Wed May 01, 2019 6:12 pm

So proud of you, and what a great story!
Just curious - were the women (including the instructor) wearing one-piece swimsuits?

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Wed May 01, 2019 7:00 pm

I always wear mine at the beach..

Sadly, I’m usually the only one!

peterwhitethong

Post by peterwhitethong » Wed May 01, 2019 8:17 pm

Public, I just take care which one to use depending who is around...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Wed May 01, 2019 8:49 pm

I use them in public, and as underwear. My wife like the look

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Wed May 01, 2019 9:49 pm

I soak in the hot tub wearing a speedo after I lift weights. I have to walk past a crowded water aerobics class in the pool. Because of the time of day the pool is full of mostly elderly women. I don’t know what they are thinking as I walk past but at least since they are old enough to be my mother they are seeing a young man in a speedo unlike young women who would be looking at an old man in a speedo walk past.

I’m frequently in the hot tub when the class lets out and several old women will come out to the hot tub. They have a rule amongst themselves that when the jets stop the youngest has to get out and push the start button. One time the jets shut off so I said I’ll get out and push the button since I’m the youngest. As I was getting back into the hot tub one of the ladies looked at me and said “you really are the youngest here”.

Boywear
Great Britain

Post by Boywear » Wed May 01, 2019 10:03 pm

swimmy wrote:"I prefer to wear the proper uniform."
I really like this! 100% need to wear the right uniform at the pool! Which of course is the Speedo!
I wear a Speedo for lap swimming and to chill out at the beach or pool, any chance I get! =D

The only my place I'd consider wearing more is at a water park or alike...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

Papadoop
Great Britain

Post by Papadoop » Thu May 02, 2019 12:19 am

Sam wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:12 pm
So proud of you, and what a great story!
Just curious - were the women (including the instructor) wearing one-piece swimsuits?
Thank you.

Instructor was wearing tight white gym leggings(i could see her thong underneath) 🤪😍 the women in the class seen a lot of normal swimsuits and a few in bikinis.
It was scary walking out of the changing rooms but as i had to walk past them once i caught their glances and reactions i felt free and just strolled past in slow motion, it was also a mega turn on too 😚💑😍

Sam
United States of America

Post by Sam » Thu May 02, 2019 3:40 am

Awesome!

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Thu May 02, 2019 5:13 am

I wear them at pool and beach, home and abroad
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Thu May 02, 2019 6:18 am

I wear mine while at the beach or pool almost every time.

SpeedoQuest
United States of America

Post by SpeedoQuest » Thu May 02, 2019 8:49 am

I wear privately and in public but do adjust which one’s I wear depending on the audience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LycraSteve
Croatia

Post by LycraSteve » Thu May 02, 2019 2:02 pm

Papadoop wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 3:59 pm
Hi all,

Just out of interest for the forum members do you wear them privately or just in public?

For the first couple of years i was dying to wear them publicly but couldnt pluck up the courage. After a couple of years where i kept chickening out it must have been one day i had a pair of red swimming briefs underneath my swim shorts and seen a female aqua class on with this gorgeous blonde swim instructor on who sort of gave me the eye when i walked past into the changing rooms as her class was about to start, i just smiled and checked her out back, looked her up and down returned the favour.
As i put my red briefs on in the changing rooms i heard the music blasting and was about to put my shorts on over then thought why i do i care what people think fuck it and put my shorts back in my bag and decided to go out there in just my red briefs. As the class was on and i walked past the tidy blonde instructor i felt a moment she lost her words and i felt and noticed glances and smiles from girls in the class.
Since then i broke my fear had plenty of memories and unbelievable thrills from wearing speedos would never go back and anyone scared to wear them publicly break the norm and do it your missing out on so much
Wear them both publicly and in private 😎

PNWGuy

Post by PNWGuy » Thu May 02, 2019 2:54 pm

I haven't worn anything but a swim brief, sometimes Speedo and sometimes other brands, since the early 1970s. That goes for the pool, beach, or water park. The only place I've gotten any comments was at the local water park when some teen-age kid asked why I was wearing my underwear and I gently explained that it was my swimsuit. Remember, guys, it's just a swimsuit and it's designed to be worn when swimming wherever you are.

xtr25

Post by xtr25 » Thu May 02, 2019 5:48 pm

Both. I wear mine in the house, at the beach, on the walk to and from the beach and my house, and around my neighborhood. Occasionally, I also wear just my sneakers, wristwatch, and Speedos on visits the grocery store, and the neighborhood bar. I've gotten a few cat calls here and there, but usually no one even bothers to say anything. Twice, I've gotten high-fives from guys on the sidewalk. Another time, while I was waiting to cross the street, a guy in a car lowered his window and said "Dude, nice Speedos!"

BriefsBro
United States of America

Post by BriefsBro » Thu May 02, 2019 9:59 pm

I wear them pretty regularly now at the gym. Before this became regular, I used to stare into the locker deciding between jammers or speedos, I would feel this nervous excitement as I considered the Sporti Swim Brief I bought for a 'just in case' moment. I am usually the only one in speedos, but I sometimes find one other guy wearing them- coincidentally the day I switch to jammers. Also at my gym, people rarely swim, I can almost always find two empty lanes.

As for public wear, I have an older friend my boyfriend and I visit who has a pool where I wear them always.

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:45 pm

Your story sounds pretty similar to mine. I'd always worn them privately, but had dreamed of wearing openly and in public. A couple of years ago I had a foot injury that caused me to temporarily forgo my usual cardio (cycling) for swimming, so I wore speedos under board shorts to swim laps. One day, I simply shucked the shorts and swam proudly in my speedos. Since then I've pretty much only swum laps in speedos, and it's been GREAT.

Swam laps in speedos at a very crowded outdoor pool today, and it was immensely thrilling to be out in public in such a tiny little suit, in fact. Sometimes being the only guy in a speedo is pretty exciting...

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Fri May 24, 2019 11:11 pm

Got back into lap swimming at local community indoor pool about 3 months ago... Speedo Solar, no issues whatsoever... So ordering up some Sporti Euros tomorrow, wore them all the time at the YMCA swam at all last year. Wear them like a normal suit and act like a normal person an nobody will say a thing.