G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Wearing womens bikini bottoms?

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

T88

Wearing womens bikini bottoms?

Post by T88 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:27 pm

Hi all,
Out of interest, have many of you ever worn a womans bikini bottom??
Im just wondering if i should try it more, have got a purple bikini bottom (thats another story) and i find it just as good/slightly better than wearing a speedo especially as you tend to get a lot less inner net stuff.
Been looking for some new swimwear and the price difference is rather large to say the least although obviously that wont put me off.
And on that note, has anybody ever worn one in public? Would love to hear any stories!

BJE
United States of America

Re: Wearing womens bikini bottoms?

Post by BJE » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:28 pm

How would you fit your stuff in it without a pouch?

T88

Post by T88 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:30 pm

Hahaha never thought of that

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:25 pm

BJE wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:28 pm
How would you fit your stuff in it without a pouch?
Spandex stretches, right?

Seriously though, I've done it before. I have since found that I much prefer the male pouches that are available. Wearing lady's bikinis is not unlike wearing the small, flat fronted Asian bikinis.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:16 pm

I think my balls would be popping out through the leg opening.

T88

Post by T88 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:01 am

Have ordered a variety of pairs to see how they go! Will keep u all updated

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:12 am

T88 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:27 pm
Hi all,
Im just wondering if i should try it more, have got a purple bikini bottom (thats another story) and i find it just as good/slightly better than wearing a speedo especially as you tend to get a lot less inner net stuff.
Been looking for some new swimwear and the price difference is rather large to say the least although obviously that wont put me off.
And on that note, has anybody ever worn one in public? Would love to hear any stories!
Yeah and in public but not on an occassion where I thought I'd get horny. It's a Puma one and it's stretchy but it can't lock in misdemeanors like mens' speedo's can. It just about covers my "Bits" if I wear it really low, so the waistband is virtually on top of my dick- hence the visible pube piercing. Basically I wear it outdoors where the water is cold enough to shrink my assets, then it feels like there's plenty of room. Mind you the first time I wore it I climbed out of the pool squatted down to pick up my water bottle and had a bollock escape! Luckily no one was watching.

Real men wear Speedo's

Caged4Good
United States of America

Post by Caged4Good » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:37 am

I like the style and color of it. Just too revealing if thing don’t stay in place. Nice piercing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T88

Post by T88 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:01 am

i think thats half the thrill of it!!

speedolover

Post by speedolover » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:40 am

I am amazed at how well that fits you! It looks really good on you. Unusual not to see the ball sack bulge though. Can we see the rear also?

clem
United States of America

Post by clem » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:27 am

I've come across a few women's bottoms that would make passable swim briefs (some that my wife abandoned) but most women's swimwear of any kind is very thick, double-lined material. Compared to most men's briefs they're bulky and take a long time to dry. Most of them don't look very comfortable IMO.

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:11 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:12 am
T88 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:27 pm
Hi all,
Yeah and in public but not on an occassion where I thought I'd get horny. It's a Puma one and it's stretchy but it can't lock in misdemeanors like mens' speedo's can. It just about covers my "Bits" if I wear it really low, so the waistband is virtually on top of my dick- hence the visible pube piercing. Basically I wear it outdoors where the water is cold enough to shrink my assets, then it feels like there's plenty of room. Mind you the first time I wore it I climbed out of the pool squatted down to pick up my water bottle and had a bollock escape! Luckily no one was watching.

Looks good Norfcoutry, I’d rock it.

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Post by aznspeedoboy » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:56 pm

I have a few pairs of Women's swim bottoms (2 briefs, 1 bikini), but have yet to wear in public yet. The 2 brief cuts could pass as a 2-inch side male brief, the bikini not so much as it's quite skimpy.

While the bikini doesn't really warrant much movement (after walking a few feet my junk pops out lol), the 2 briefs have a bit more coverage. I'll get back to this post once I wear one of the brief's to my uni's pool.
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:43 am

Norfcountryboy, as one who totally understands and agrees with the concept of trying a women’s bikini bottom, wanted to know what size you normally wear in a men’s and what size that translated in for the women’s. I wear a 36 in the Men’s Sporti Euro and after reading a lot of reviews gave the women’s Sporti thong a try. I just barely get into the XL, figure if I can wear it a few times in a chlorinated pool or hot tub it will stretch out enough to be comfortable. As it currently fits it is squishing the boys a bit and if they get excited at all, exposure occurs. That being said if I can find the right pair of women’s bikini bottoms , just like aznspeedoboy said, some could pass as men’s, For what it’s worth I’m a BIG fan of thongs and smaller bikinis as underwear and I’ve found several brands/styles of women’s that you couldn’t tell they were women’s unless you saw me buy them. It’s not about cross dressing for me, it’s about the look and the cost savings.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:41 pm

speedolover wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:40 am
I am amazed at how well that fits you! It looks really good on you. Unusual not to see the ball sack bulge though. Can we see the rear also?
You certainly can. Also I wear a size 30 speedo's, these were size 28.
DSCF0197.JPG
DSCF0197.JPG (29.28 KiB) Viewed 11545 times
And this is why they're dangerous!

DSCF0201.JPG
DSCF0201.JPG (83.97 KiB) Viewed 11545 times
Real men wear Speedo's

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:59 pm

Where do you get those NorfCountry? I couldn’t find them anywhere.
Also maybe if you went one size up everything would fit? And hopefully they still fit just as good as the 28.

T88

Post by T88 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:52 am

I think they fit fine hehe.

Norfcountryboy
Great Britain

Post by Norfcountryboy » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:46 am

Solar73 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:59 pm
Where do you get those NorfCountry? I couldn’t find them anywhere.
Also maybe if you went one size up everything would fit? And hopefully they still fit just as good as the 28.
They were on Ebay. Came also with the bikini top and I thought I could make that into a thong with a cockseam but never got round to it. Never seen another pair like them. Dunno if the bit between the legs gets wider when the waist size goes up.
Real men wear Speedo's

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:25 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:12 am

They look good. The print could be a man's suit. Probably best for outdoors on cold days, or in cold water.....
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:28 pm

Norfcountryboy wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:46 am

They were on Ebay. Came also with the bikini top and I thought I could make that into a thong with a cockseam but never got round to it.
Your creativity is limitless!
Long time Speedo® lover