G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Partner against speedo suits.

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

blueflinch
Australia

Re: Partner against speedo suits.

Post by blueflinch » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:21 pm

Texas_swimmer wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:48 am
Lol you guys want some texas hospitality?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Thank you, TS. A most tempting offer! Would speedo-wearing be compulsory? :lol:

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Texas_swimmer wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:48 am
Lol you guys want some texas hospitality?
Fuck.

Yes.

Who can say no to an offer that awesome???

I'm in Galveston Labor Day week.

My gal and I are planning on spending the vast majority of our time there in little bits of spandex at the resort pool and hopefully on the beach.

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Post by Texas_swimmer » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:29 am

Looks like he was not joking. He doesnt like them at all unless the person wearing them is in really good shape. Also he said he wants his men to look and dress like men. I told him I like wearing them bc they feel good, I like the tan. I told him I see women wearing suits that they shouldn't and I'm not feminine for wearing brief swimsuits.

He also joked he would burn my swimsuits if he found them. I've never met a gay person who absolutely hates a swimsuit.

Life is too short to worry what other people think.

chicagoswim

Partner against speedo suits.

Post by chicagoswim » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:15 am

Texas_swimmer wrote:Looks like he was not joking. He doesnt like them at all unless the person wearing them is in really good shape. Also he said he wants his men to look and dress like men. I told him I like wearing them bc they feel good, I like the tan. I told him I see women wearing suits that they shouldn't and I'm not feminine for wearing brief swimsuits.

He also joked he would burn my swimsuits if he found them. I've never met a gay person who absolutely hates a swimsuit.

Well if you’re not in good enough shape for them, I don’t know who would be to satisfy his definition of “really good shape.” That’s just unfortunate and to me it sounds like he might be insecure with his own body. Does he wear anything fitted or revealing like skinny jeans, tight shirts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wearing what I want, where I want, when I want...no exceptions! ;-)

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Post by Texas_swimmer » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:11 am

chicagoswim wrote:
Texas_swimmer wrote:Looks like he was not joking. He doesnt like them at all unless the person wearing them is in really good shape. Also he said he wants his men to look and dress like men. I told him I like wearing them bc they feel good, I like the tan. I told him I see women wearing suits that they shouldn't and I'm not feminine for wearing brief swimsuits.

Well if you’re not in good enough shape for them, I don’t know who would be to satisfy his definition of “really good shape.” That’s just unfortunate and to me it sounds like he might be insecure with his own body. Does he wear anything fitted or revealing like skinny jeans, tight shirts?

No he wears regular fitting clothes like polos and shorts or regular pants. His choice in underwear is boring too. He wears boxer briefs and nothing else.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:39 am

Texas_swimmer wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:11 am
chicagoswim wrote:

No he wears regular fitting clothes like polos and shorts or regular pants. His choice in underwear is boring too. He wears boxer briefs and nothing else.

So why are you wasting your time with him? Look at how much it seems you will have to give up because of him. It looks like you are settling.

VPL
United States of America

Post by VPL » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:04 pm

Texas_swimmer wrote:
chicagoswim wrote:

I don't think he's the right guy for you, bro. 😕

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:00 pm

Texas_swimmer wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:29 am
Looks like he was not joking. He doesnt like them at all unless the person wearing them is in really good shape. Also he said he wants his men to look and dress like men. I told him I like wearing them bc they feel good, I like the tan. I told him I see women wearing suits that they shouldn't and I'm not feminine for wearing brief swimsuits.

Please dump him. As far as I'm concerned, you look nice in swim briefs. If I was to go to Texas, I'd love to have some innocent fun with you and go to the pool or beaches wearing swim briefs.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:54 pm

Texas_swimmer wrote:Hey guys seems like a guy I'm seeing isn't into speedos at all. He said he wouldn't wear one. Which is a shame because I think he would look sexy in one. He mentioned he wont be around if I wear one. I'm sure he was joking but it's hard to tell over a text. Anyone experience this?

I'm bummed out but maybe I can convince him to change his attitude towards them.

Is there any news regarding your better half warming to the idea of a speedo and moving away from dork shorts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

MexGCM
Mexico

Post by MexGCM » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:36 am

VPL wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:04 pm
Texas_swimmer wrote:
chicagoswim wrote: Well if you’re not in good enough shape for them, I don’t know who would be to satisfy his definition of “really good shape.” That’s just unfortunate and to me it sounds like he might be insecure with his own body. Does he wear anything fitted or revealing like skinny jeans, tight shirts?

I don't think he's the right guy for you, bro. 😕
I don't think he's the right one for anybody.

Texas_swimmer
United States of America

Post by Texas_swimmer » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:44 am

Eh I'm not worried about it honestly. I think he just wanted to joke. He just hasn't been around it much lol

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:28 am

Texas_swimmer wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:44 am
Eh I'm not worried about it honestly. I think he just wanted to joke. He just hasn't been around it much lol

I'm no Don Juan and sadly I'm still single and available. But I have been in a few relationships (straight) and I'm sorry to say this - I think you're in denial. Dump him.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:33 pm

Texas_swimmer wrote:Eh I'm not worried about it honestly. I think he just wanted to joke. He just hasn't been around it much lol

The main thing is this 1) are you both happy? 2) do you love him and does he love you? 3) does it really matter? 4) if you refused to wear board shorts would he dump you? 5) has he got a huge ?
question 5 was me being silly. Sorry!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.