G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Lasers away

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Re: Pour some sugar on me (question about sugaring)

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:21 am

NJFrenchy wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:47 pm
That’s probably what’s going to happen eventually. Whoever does yours is really good! How often do you get it done?
...:::sam:::... wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:11 am
Once you’ve had laser hair removal, you will never do it any other way again.
Thanks! I used to get it a few times a year but just once a year now, but should probably get it twice a year. It slowly thins out your hair but its not a permanent hair removal. You’ll get a few months out of it, I just get it done for the start of summer and its good from there.

handstandmatt
Great Britain

Post by handstandmatt » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:35 am

NJFrenchy wrote:I hate my pubic hair. It feels itchy all the time, like straw. I prefer having it totally bare, but shaving is very time consuming. Also I have very sensitive skin, so razor bumps are a constant issue in spite of using various products to treat them. I’m reluctant to try waxing, not because of the pain but because of my skin. I’ve scheduled an appointment to get a Brazilian sugaring in two weeks. Has anybody on here done this?
Hey mate get
Veet men. In a black and orange bottom. It's brill. No itchy after either. I use it all time

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

handstandmatt
Great Britain

Post by handstandmatt » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:36 am

NJFrenchy wrote:I hate my pubic hair. It feels itchy all the time, like straw. I prefer having it totally bare, but shaving is very time consuming. Also I have very sensitive skin, so razor bumps are a constant issue in spite of using various products to treat them. I’m reluctant to try waxing, not because of the pain but because of my skin. I’ve scheduled an appointment to get a Brazilian sugaring in two weeks. Has anybody on here done this?
This is it. Image

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:43 am

handstandmatt wrote:
This is it. Image

This one isn’t available in Australia. But there’s a female shower version. Do you think it would work the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yamamay
United States of America

Post by yamamay » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:46 am

All I know is I had sugaring done once on my pubes and it was excruciating. I'll never do it again.

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:57 pm

I had o cancel my sugaring appointment. Decided to stop being a cheap Frenchy and am getting lasered instead.
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:06 pm

Also I’m not exaggerating when I say I really hate the small amount of body hair I do have. Eventually I’d like to be completely hairless except for my lower legs and arms.

Oddly though, I don’t care if a woman I like is hairless. I prefer it, but it’s not important. My fiancé is Japanese, so she’s not got a lot of hair to begin with. She does get her hoo ha fully waxed every few weeks. But I’m also turned on when she lets her pubic mohawk grow a bit 😉.
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!

Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:29 am

Tell us what you think of it NJFrenchy. Laser for the win as far as I think.

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:24 pm

Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:29 am
Tell us what you think of it NJFrenchy. Laser for the win as far as I think.
I definitely will. I’m actually looking forward to it, mainly it’d be nice to not have to spend a half hour every other night shaving. I’m just hoping it can take care of the lighter hairs on my shaft and balls.

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:25 pm

I got underarm laser yesterday as a trial area, at only $5 a session it's a cheap area to see how it works for me.

Didn't burn at all, just like a slight slap with a hot teaspoon. Though I do take the hottest showers possible so have a high heat tolerance.

If it works I will consider the lower regions, though they price it high for men. Sure it's more complex but 5x the price?

Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:36 pm

Aircat wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:25 pm
I got underarm laser yesterday as a trial area, at only $5 a session it's a cheap area to see how it works for me.

Didn't burn at all, just like a slight slap with a hot teaspoon. Though I do take the hottest showers possible so have a high heat tolerance.

If it works I will consider the lower regions, though they price it high for men. Sure it's more complex but 5x the price?
I'll bet you're good for a male brazilian if there are no problems by now.

I dont know why male brazilians are so much more expensive either but its great once its done.

NJFrenchy
France

Re: Lasers away

Post by NJFrenchy » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:46 pm

Just got back home from my first laser session. It took 15 minutes at most! Honestly surprised at much it didn’t hurt. I have a relatively high pain threshold, but I feel fine so far.

Shameless plug: Satori laser is really good. Although I can’t speak for the results yet. They have locations in New York City as well as Philadelphia where I went.

Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:46 am

NJFrenchy wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:46 pm
Just got back home from my first laser session. It took 15 minutes at most! Honestly surprised at much it didn’t hurt. I have a relatively high pain threshold, but I feel fine so far.

Shameless plug: Satori laser is really good. Although I can’t speak for the results yet. They have locations in New York City as well as Philadelphia where I went.
No turning back, you'll always do laser from now! :mrgreen:

Over the next 2 weeks the hair will keep growing like normal and the stubs will then fall out leaving you silky smooth. It's the best and you will stay like that for quite a while. The eventual regrowth will be new fine hair, not the old hard hair like when you shave, so it wont stick through your speedos when it grows back.

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:46 am

Was just going to ask if my hairs should still be growing, but looks like Sam has answered to expect 2 weeks

The clinic said exfoliating would release them after 3 days which isn't happening, they are still growing and have pain when pulled right now.

I suppose I can zero clipper them as normal until they die properly?

Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:02 am

Aircat wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:46 am
Was just going to ask if my hairs should still be growing, but looks like Sam has answered to expect 2 weeks

The clinic said exfoliating would release them after 3 days which isn't happening, they are still growing and have pain when pulled right now.

I suppose I can zero clipper them as normal until they die properly?
They stay pretty well stuck in there until they're ready to drop out and then they will just release. They grow out a fair bit before that happens. I've never had any drop out in 3 days.

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:26 pm

I'm worried about the shaving requirement, they said clippering is not short enough.
Shaving is something I swore never too so again there due to severe itching and ingrown hairs making me look like I had smallpox for a month.

Underarms don't seem to have had a problem, though they never did regardless.

Does the laser frizzling the hairs avoid ingrown and itching?

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:15 pm

Aircat wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:26 pm
I'm worried about the shaving requirement, they said clippering is not short enough.
Shaving is something I swore never too so again there due to severe itching and ingrown hairs making me look like I had smallpox for a month.

Underarms don't seem to have had a problem, though they never did regardless.

Does the laser frizzling the hairs avoid ingrown and itching?
Yes. I haven’t had any ingrown hair. it did itch some after a couple days but that was because of the stubble.

Nice smallpox analogy by the way :lol: .

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:12 am

Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:11 am
Once you’ve had laser hair removal, you will never do it any other way again.
I've thought of it. But I read that it doesn't work on hair that's light in color. Since I'm dirty blond and getting grey, I figured I wasn't a candidate. I see there's a new treatment using ultrasound that works on all colors of hair.
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:33 am

Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:36 pm

I'll bet you're good for a male brazilian if there are no problems by now.

I dont know why male brazilians are so much more expensive either but its great once its done.
A GQ article on the Bro-zilian.

https://www.gq.com/story/male-brazilian ... ed-to-know

Hmmm, I notice there's a male Brazilian place in a city south of here. It's called Bear Wax. Hey, I'm not THAT hairy. Maybe I should just start with a facial. They do that too.
Long time Speedo® lover

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:50 pm

You shouldn't need a dedicated male place. A lot don't want to touch man bits but it is becoming more common so just call and ask.