G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Married men & speedos

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speedoboi
Canada

Re: Married men & speedos

Post by speedoboi » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:37 am

I hope I am in a relationship with a supportive spouse. Sadly, I am still single.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:23 pm

I see plenty of dads, especially of South Asian or Chinese descent, wearing square-cut speedos at the pool. I imagine that many of those men must be married or in a relationship in order to be hands-on fathers ... They seem perfectly happy. :P

The brief-style speedos seem more popular with guys who (a) want to sunbathe or (b) have really impressive bodies.

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:53 pm

scottishSpeedo wrote:
Tue May 24, 2016 12:43 pm
Then again I knew someone in Canada who was uncomfortable with seeing other men in less than street clothes, how the heck he survived workplace locker rooms...who knows...even boxer shorts had him cringing and grousing.....
Usually theatre to "prove" to everyone, including himself, how straight he is and totally not into guys.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:09 pm

Aircat wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:53 pm
scottishSpeedo wrote:
Then again I knew someone in Canada who was uncomfortable with seeing other men in less than street clothes, how the heck he survived workplace locker rooms...who knows...even boxer shorts had him cringing and grousing.....
Usually theatre to "prove" to everyone, including himself, how straight he is and totally not into guys.
I'll be honest - some males are unattractive without clothes on - rolls of fat, too much/too little hair, pimples, bad smells, etc. Some women, to be fair, are unattractive without clothes on (cellulite). But I think a degree of comfort with other men's bodies is a necessary part of being a grown-up. This Canadian chap might be dealing with general anxiety/OCD issues as much as anything else (homophobia, sexual repression-type issues). :shock:

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:00 pm

I was married once, divorced, a long story 😬. I’m currently engaged. I’m 37 years old, and wouldn’t wear anything else for swimming unless I had to.
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:02 pm

NJFrenchy wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:00 pm
I was married once, divorced, a long story 😬. I’m currently engaged. I’m 37 years old, and wouldn’t wear anything else for swimming unless I had to.
Did your ex-wife demand half your speedo collection in the divorce? :lol:

52dno98
United States of America

Post by 52dno98 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:14 pm

Married guy, with kid. Wife is cool with me wearing speedos as long as I don't do it around her.

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:09 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:02 pm
NJFrenchy wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:00 pm
Did your ex-wife demand half your speedo collection in the divorce? :lol:
Ha ha :lol: ! Jokes on her, I only had about 4 at the time :lol: .
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!

Speedo1986
United States of America

Post by Speedo1986 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:57 pm

I’m a married guy with 3 wonderful kids and an amazing wife. They all expect me to wear a speedo anytime a swimsuit is called for.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:20 pm

I’ve been married for over 31 years and I’ve been wearing speedos the entire time. Not exclusively but consistently. However I’ve only worn speedos for the past three and a half years except for a handful of visits to a water park. My kids are used to me wearing them. It’s no big deal. My wife thinks I look good in them and is supportive however I think she’d rather that other women didn’t see so much of me.

Rhode Island speedo
United States of America

Post by Rhode Island speedo » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:53 am

Mywife has bever said anything about wearing a speedo, been wearing them for years

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:33 am

Nothing sexier then seeing a married man in speedos, oozes confidence. Such a turn on.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:38 am

blueflinch wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:09 pm
Aircat wrote:
scottishSpeedo wrote:
I'll be honest - some males are unattractive without clothes on - rolls of fat, too much/too little hair, pimples, bad smells, etc. Some women, to be fair, are unattractive without clothes on (cellulite). But I think a degree of comfort with other men's bodies is a necessary part of being a grown-up. This Canadian chap might be dealing with general anxiety/OCD issues as much as anything else (homophobia, sexual repression-type issues). :shock:
Which Canadian chap are you referring to?

MrMusik
United States of America

Post by MrMusik » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:43 am

speedoboi wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:38 am
blueflinch wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:09 pm
Aircat wrote:

I expect blueflinch is referring to the "Canadian chap" scottishSpeedo is referring to in the message below. To me, it would appear that this fellow would not be anyone on this message board, but rather someone, who unfortunately happened to be from Canada, who is unfortunately extremely insecure about himself.
scottishSpeedo wrote:

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:36 pm

speedoboi wrote:
Definitely not you, speedoboi! :lol: No, just the random member of the public referred to by OP. 8)

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:43 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:36 pm
speedoboi wrote:
Definitely not you, speedoboi! :lol: No, just the random member of the public referred to by OP. 8)
To be honest blueflinch, I thought it could have been me - I am a bit insecure for valid reasons, at least in my opinion.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:16 pm

speedoboi wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:43 pm
To be honest blueflinch, I thought it could have been me - I am a bit insecure for valid reasons, at least in my opinion.
Aw. That's not good to hear. But you're not someone who despises speedos, are you now? :mrgreen:

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:20 pm

blueflinch wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:16 pm
speedoboi wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:43 pm
Aw. That's not good to hear. But you're not someone who despises speedos, are you now? :mrgreen:
No. I wear them when I swim laps in the gym. I like wearing them for tanning at the beach.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:24 pm

speedoboi wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:20 pm
No. I wear them when I swim laps in the gym. I like wearing them for tanning at the beach.
Cool, bro! :mrgreen:

shadowmn
United States of America

Post by shadowmn » Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:37 am

Married to my wife for 13 years and have worn speedos since we met in 2001. She actually bought me my first speedo because I wanted to get one that matched her one piece suit. At that time, she wasn't aware that I liked speedos so much, but I was pleasantly surprised when she was all for me getting the speedo. Now however, she doesn't like them, but will tolerate them if we are on vacation somewhere. She prefers the squarecut lycra suits over briefs, but she knows I'll never give them up.
Just a straight guy that enjoys wearing speedos. Life is too short, enjoy wearing what you want.