G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Straight interested in guys

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Dl994
Great Britain

Straight interested in guys

Post by Dl994 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:10 am

Hi all newbie here looking for a bit of advice. Right I'm a straight guy but get really turned on by guys in speedos. I would love to try stuff with a guy as never been with a guy before. It would obviously involve speedos. So my question is what's it like having 'fun' with a guy ?? As really intregid.

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Straight interested in guys

Post by Speedoaddict » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:17 pm

Dl994 wrote:Hi all newbie here looking for a bit of advice. Right I'm a straight guy but get really turned on by guys in speedos. I would love to try stuff with a guy as never been with a guy before. It would obviously involve speedos. So my question is what's it like having 'fun' with a guy ?? As really intregid.
I have had fun in shorts and briefs in my mid teens with a friend which was just intense. Never been so hard in my life. Never done anything like that since and never in speedos either. I think my cock would literally explode. I would love to try it tho. I will be interested in seeing what people felt. What a great start to you being part of the family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

Boywear
Great Britain

Post by Boywear » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Dl994 wrote:Hi all newbie here looking for a bit of advice. Right I'm a straight guy but get really turned on by guys in speedos. I would love to try stuff with a guy as never been with a guy before. It would obviously involve speedos. So my question is what's it like having 'fun' with a guy ?? As really intregid.
Goodness, what advice to give, as I feel there are a few guys on this site in your shoes, so want to give a just answer.

I'd say don't label yourself.. And I don't mean out loud to friends, I mean to yourself. Be open to your own feeling and be willing to explore them, be this virtually online or in person, be that in secret with another guy.

Take it slow and see where your boundaries are...im a gay guy and its taken from an early age to feel as comfortable as I am now, meaning time. I know what I like and dislike sexually.. As just because I'm gay doesn't mean I like all guys or all sexual things done to me, like anal, not a huge fan.. Either way, top or bottom.. I'm gay and I don't like anal, and I'm fine with that.

I'd say.. Figure out your own barriers you need to work through mentally to feel comfortable and then once you're more secure in your own shoes, see how that fits in with your wider world. Just be willing to except yourself in whatever conclusion you come to, as this will make for the best you.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:00 pm

I'm exclusively gay, so I should be asking you the same question - in reverse! (What's it's like with a chick?)

From my experiences playing with bisexual and bi-curious guys, (straight guys who haven't played much with males), usually the person in your shoes is really nervous and excited at the same time. Mostly nervous ...

I suppose you should just start with something small - comparing willies, a fondle, a wank. One bi-curious guy just wanted me to caress his genitals over his shorts as we stood chatting in a somewhat secluded car park. It was fun for both of us - nothing too intense, just two blokes sharing pleasurable feelings, I guess, and the "electricity" that happened between us. You just have to find people who are nice, respect your boundaries, don't push for anything you don't wanna do. Really, when you've done it enough, it just feels like a silly form of male bonding. Like playing sport and drinking beer, except fewer clothes are involved. I've had lots of fairly innocent "bromances" of this kind. Mostly just foreplay and clowning around.

As for speedos. Speedos are a more specific fetish. It might be hard to find a guy who's specifically into playing in speedos, unless you meet him on a site like this one. But I agree - guys look hot in speedos for sure. 8)

Tim-USA
United States of America

Post by Tim-USA » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:04 am

I'd have to say that you've been given some excellent advice.

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:40 pm

A penis is softer and silkier to touch than you expect, despite touching your own frequently. It's just different.
This contrasts with a male body being a lot more solid than a women, men are very hard, hard butt, hard back, hard thighs. So feels very different than touching a woman.

If curious then the only way to answer the curiosity is to experiment.
I would say to just start with a little touch like at a cruising place, don't subject yourself to the pressure of a full hookup. You just want to test the waters with your toe and then go away and evaluate how you felt about it.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:05 pm

Aircat wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:40 pm
A penis is softer and silkier to touch than you expect, despite touching your own frequently. It's just different.
This contrasts with a male body being a lot more solid than a women, men are very hard, hard butt, hard back, hard thighs. So feels very different than touching a woman.
Ooh, that description got me excited. You should write "erotica for gentlemen"! :lol:

sandford50
Great Britain

Post by sandford50 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:27 pm

Why not ‘try before you buy’, so to speak and try a gay sauna? Anonymous, filled with guys after sex. You can indulge, or just watch and join in if you want. The hardest part is getting through the front door, after that it’s down to you.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:37 pm

sandford50 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:27 pm
Why not ‘try before you buy’, so to speak and try a gay sauna? Anonymous, filled with guys after sex. You can indulge, or just watch and join in if you want. The hardest part is getting through the front door, after that it’s down to you.
Agreed. A gay sauna is a good place to sit around and look at eye candy I think. As long as you can politely turn down unwanted advances (just a firm no thank you). Wear your speedos under towel if it's not a towel-free day. :P

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:59 am

blueflinch wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:00 pm
I'm exclusively gay, so I should be asking you the same question - in reverse! (What's it's like with a chick?)
I’ll just say that inside a vagina is an excellent place for a penis.

blueflinch
Australia

Post by blueflinch » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:44 pm

BJE wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:59 am
blueflinch wrote:
Touche! :lol:

sandford50
Great Britain

Post by sandford50 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:12 am

BJE wrote:
blueflinch wrote:
Can’t argue with that.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm

sandford50 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:12 am
BJE wrote:
blueflinch wrote:
Can’t argue with that.
Fingering a vagina is also very nice. The vagina is the perfect place for a penis and your fingers.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:37 pm

speedoboi wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm
sandford50 wrote:
BJE wrote:

Can’t argue with that.
Fingering a vagina is also very nice. The vagina is the perfect place for a penis and your fingers.
You are correct but my penis gets more pleasure from it than my fingers. Funny though, fingering there makes me hard very quickly.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:55 am

BJE wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:37 pm
speedoboi wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm
sandford50 wrote:

Can’t argue with that.
You are correct but my penis gets more pleasure from it than my fingers. Funny though, fingering there makes me hard very quickly.
I agree with you 100%, vaginal penetration is better via penis than fingers.

Boywear
Great Britain

Post by Boywear » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:13 pm

It's all got a little hetro here haha, surprising for a speedo forum haha

Just shows how diverse things are here, even surprises me after five years of being on here.

What I'm sure we can't deny is; we like what we like, and we're intrigued by what takes us! There's no controlling that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

London - Addicted Speedo Swimmer - Always open for a speedo Chat

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:56 pm

Boywear wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:59 pm

I'd say don't label yourself.. And I don't mean out loud to friends, I mean to yourself. Be open to your own feeling and be willing to explore them, be this virtually online or in person, be that in secret with another guy.

Take it slow and see where your boundaries are...
Boywear,

This is a really thoughtful post...for approaching life really. When I was young (which I no longer am) it took me a while to realize that whatever I did in life I should do on my terms and my timetable, to the degree that was possible. I recall some really awful experiences in college (straight ones as it happened) when I was conforming to the expectations of others, rather than just gently finding out things in my own way. I believe the world has improved somewhat in this regard since then.

So thanks, and keep posting.

Tom
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:03 pm

Boywear wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:13 pm
It's all got a little hetro here haha, surprising for a speedo forum haha

Just shows how diverse things are here, even surprises me after five years of being on here.

What I'm sure we can't deny is; we like what we like, and we're intrigued by what takes us! There's no controlling that.
Yes, this is a surprisingly diverse group, with the interesting common bond--a fascination with and appreciation of brief swimwear. And harmonious, as a general rule! Which is quite cool. 8)
Long time Speedo® lover

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:04 pm

Deleted duplcation
Last edited by Thom on Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long time Speedo® lover

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:38 pm

Well, I’m sorry if I turned a gay thread straight. 😀 I was just answering blueflinch’s question.

The way I see it is that swim briefs are neither gay nor straight. They are simply swimwear.

I also see no reason to not get along with men of a different sexual orientation than me.

I’ll admit though that I don’t understand the fascination gay guys have with seeing other guy’s penises. I figure if I want to see a really great penis all I have to do is pull down my pants. 😄
Attachments
C89F7257-D0BB-456D-AAAB-DC0F1EBF24D3.jpeg
C89F7257-D0BB-456D-AAAB-DC0F1EBF24D3.jpeg (96.63 KiB) Viewed 8736 times