G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from Seattle!

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Solar73
United States of America

Re: Hello from Seattle!

Post by Solar73 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:53 am

cocksox wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:42 pm
Solar73 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:16 pm
Have you found places to wear your smaller suits in public? I moved to Tacoma about a year ago and aside from a local community pool during the adults only night time lap swim (I wear a Desmiit Thong), I’ve yet to even wear my Sporti Euros outdoors or a different public venue. Would be nice to find a place out doors to wear them when the suns out.
Sadly, no. I mostly wear thongs with family and friends.

Wasn’t trying to creep on you Cocksox, hope it didn’t come off that way.
Besides I’m totally straight and twice your age anyway.
Was just hoping for some local info if you were willing to share any.

cocksox
United States of America

Post by cocksox » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:29 am

Solar73 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:53 am
cocksox wrote:
Solar73 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:16 pm
Have you found places to wear your smaller suits in public? I moved to Tacoma about a year ago and aside from a local community pool during the adults only night time lap swim (I wear a Desmiit Thong), I’ve yet to even wear my Sporti Euros outdoors or a different public venue. Would be nice to find a place out doors to wear them when the suns out.

No worries. :P It'd be awesome to have a local place that's accepting. I'll definitely let you know if I find somewhere.

Solar73
United States of America

Post by Solar73 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:26 am

cocksox wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:29 am
Solar73 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:53 am
cocksox wrote:

No worries. :P It'd be awesome to have a local place that's accepting. I'll definitely let you know if I find somewhere.
Cool man.. I’ll Pass along any info if I find place... I have heard (although not yet visited) Howell Park or Denny Blaine Park on Lake Washington yet, but they are said to both be clothing optional beaches. I suppose you could easily wear a Speedo or thong their? I may try next summer as a female friend of mine got me to try “social nudity” this summer and to my surprise, I actually found it very relaxing and enjoyable. I’ll keep you posted, PM me if you want any more info. Have a good one.