G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Unusual Activity in SpeedoForum

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

SpeedoStocky1

Unusual Activity in SpeedoForum

Post by SpeedoStocky1 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:30 am

I've been chatting to a user on here, DadInSpeedos for quite a while now. He's given me some great inspiration and we had great chats. So I naturally had sent him some pictures of myself in speedos.
Since then I have been talking to another user, who I won't name and sent him some similar pictures. He responded by claiming that the pictures were not me. He said they were DadInSpeedo's son and said he even had an instagram with these pictures of himself.
I naturally went back to DadInSpeedos to ask if he has made an instagram for his son using pictures of me on there and his response was to block me. The other user has blocked me also as he believes that I am posting pictures of someone else.

I honestly don't mind if he made an instagram of his son, using pictures of me, I find it quite flattering honestly. But now I'm starting to question if DadInSpeedos is who he says he is. If he could make a fake instagram for his son, who's to say his profile isn't fake also.

Solar73
United States of America

Re: Unusual Activity in SpeedoForum

Post by Solar73 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:38 am

WTF??

swimmy

Post by swimmy » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:02 pm

Oh, great. "Jace" again.

Mazda3mps
Australia

Post by Mazda3mps » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:20 pm

im sorry this happened.. hope they can work out whats going on! its unfair on ur end

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:24 pm

I’ve had another person use my pictures on bodybuilding.com claiming it was him.

Aircat
Australia

Post by Aircat » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:10 pm

Catfish is extremely common on all forms of internet chat and pic share.
I keep my face out of it to limit the impacts of being spread around under fake profiles, which can be quite damaging if associated with dodgy things which people can think is you.

Unfortunately you have to assume the worst case in all interactions.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:12 pm

Aircat wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:10 pm
Catfish is extremely common on all forms of internet chat and pic share.
I keep my face out of it to limit the impacts of being spread around under fake profiles, which can be quite damaging if associated with dodgy things which people can think is you.

Unfortunately you have to assume the worst case in all interactions.
Yes, I usually keep my face out of pictures I post where I’m almost naked.

swimsharkau
Australia

Post by swimsharkau » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:10 pm

swimmy wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:02 pm
Oh, great. "Jace" again.
I would love to know who the real "Jace" is/was. I've found his various aliases pretty easy to spot on here since the original was banned...

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:17 pm

Always be extra careful posting pictures online! It can’t be said enough. In this forum I never post pictures with my face. Also I don’t post any pictures with nudity in the public public sections of this forum. And if I do post nudity outside of the sections available to members, it’s because I’ve doctored the image and cut the pic down to a low definition resolution.
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:27 pm

I've seen my pics from here on other parts of the internet. We all choose what we put online knowing that it may get shared.

NJFrenchy
France

Post by NJFrenchy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:55 pm

...:::sam:::... wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:27 pm
I've seen my pics from here on other parts of the internet. We all choose what we put online knowing that it may get shared.
That’s true. It still can feel creepy however. As far as I know it hasn’t happened to me before.
Buttoned up college professor by day, happy freak at heart! There will be nudity. I’m French and American. Sometimes the flag is one country’s, sometimes the other’s.. Oh!