G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Speedos and poppers

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

speed0boi

Speedos and poppers

Post by speed0boi » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:22 am

Who like masturbating in speedos with poppers?? How often you do it? Huge cum load?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202006 ... 6eed4b.jpg[/IMG]

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

adidasguy
Great Britain

Re: Speedos and poppers

Post by adidasguy » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:33 pm

I need to give this a go...

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:59 pm

A man of my age having some poppers would probably finish me off....... lol

CanSpeedo
Canada

Post by CanSpeedo » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:31 am

I love poppers. With or without the speedo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:13 am

I’ve never used poppers. Just curious what effect they have.

Latestarter
Great Britain

Post by Latestarter » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:36 am

BJE wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:13 am
Me too. I know why they are used for anal sex but not otherwise. I was vaguely under the impression they could make it harder to stay hard

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:11 am

Latestarter wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:36 am
BJE wrote:
Me too. I know why they are used for anal sex but not otherwise. I was vaguely under the impression they could make it harder to stay hard
Yes that's my understanding but not from using them.

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:31 pm

Has anyone used nitrous oxide during sex? I had I’d when I was young at a dentists office and remember how it felt but I can’t imagine how it might effect sexual feelings.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:10 am

BJE wrote:
From the urban dictionary:

"Amyl nitrate and related volatile solvents, usually supplied in a small brown glass bottle. Name derives from the fact that the liquid used to come in glass ampoules for medicinal use as a cyanide antidote that 'popped' when broken open. Nowadays often supplied as 'room odorisers' or 'aromas' in order to get around medicines legislation, and used almost exclusively as a recreational drug and sex aid by gay men. Not actually illegal to possess in most countries. Works by relaxing smooth muscle thereby dilating blood vessels, causing a rush of blood to the head and drop in blood pressure, resulting in an intense but short-lived high. Also relaxes the muscle of the anal sphincter, thus facilitating the entry of foreign objects, especially large penises. "
Long time Speedo® lover

BJE
United States of America

Post by BJE » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:41 pm

Thom wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:10 am
BJE wrote:
From the urban dictionary:

"Amyl nitrate and related volatile solvents, usually supplied in a small brown glass bottle. Name derives from the fact that the liquid used to come in glass ampoules for medicinal use as a cyanide antidote that 'popped' when broken open. Nowadays often supplied as 'room odorisers' or 'aromas' in order to get around medicines legislation, and used almost exclusively as a recreational drug and sex aid by gay men. Not actually illegal to possess in most countries. Works by relaxing smooth muscle thereby dilating blood vessels, causing a rush of blood to the head and drop in blood pressure, resulting in an intense but short-lived high. Also relaxes the muscle of the anal sphincter, thus facilitating the entry of foreign objects, especially large penises. "
I guess that explains it well.

SEASPEEDO
United States of America

Post by SEASPEEDO » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:26 am

I've used it many years ago during sex.... It gave a big rush and with that came a strong drive, and almost an abandonment..... never saw a decrease in arousal, in fact seemed quite the opposite. I never felt any negative impacts from it's use... however, I was only an occasional user.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:19 am

SEASPEEDO wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:26 am
I've used it many years ago during sex.... It gave a big rush and with that came a strong drive, and almost an abandonment..... never saw a decrease in arousal, in fact seemed quite the opposite. I never felt any negative impacts from it's use... however, I was only an occasional user.
My blood pressure has always run low, and I have syncope--fainting spells due to low blood pressure. I would probably keel over. And of course, individual differences can vary widely.
Long time Speedo® lover

...:::sam:::...
Australia

Post by ...:::sam:::... » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:51 pm

ok, apparently a popper is not an explosive like what I thought it was.

Outsider75

Post by Outsider75 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:25 pm

BJE wrote:Has anyone used nitrous oxide during sex? I had I’d when I was young at a dentists office and remember how it felt but I can’t imagine how it might effect sexual feelings.
Never used nitrous but my lady friend wants to experience that with me. She says it has the experience of molly but very short lived. Inhibitions go out the window

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk