G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Gay Saunas

General speedo discussion - questions/ideas.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

rozelle
Indonesia

Re: Gay Saunas

Post by rozelle » Mon May 25, 2020 5:18 pm

I’ve never been to one. Always wanted to go though. It seems so wild and adventurous.

There was one time I used the sauna in my gym and I’m Asian and you’re supposed to use the sauna naked - so I did. But I know Americans are not comfortable with full nudity so I covered my junk with a small towel. And this guy walks in and sat next to me and just showed me his Penis. I think he was hoping for the encounter to go somewhere but I didn’t respond just because I hate being approached like that. Any way that’s as far as it goes for that encounter. I did take a peek a couple times lol

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:52 pm

rozelle wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 5:18 pm
I’ve never been to one. Always wanted to go though. It seems so wild and adventurous.

There was one time I used the sauna in my gym and I’m Asian and you’re supposed to use the sauna naked - so I did. But I know Americans are not comfortable with full nudity so I covered my junk with a small towel. And this guy walks in and sat next to me and just showed me his Penis. I think he was hoping for the encounter to go somewhere but I didn’t respond just because I hate being approached like that. Any way that’s as far as it goes for that encounter. I did take a peek a couple times lol
I'm Scandinavian and my experiences of saunas are mainly private ones in homes. As in Asia, you take a sauna naked. Nobody gives that a second thought. They also run the temperature at the boiling point (212F/100C) at the highest bench. When I was a kid, I never went to the top bench. I've tried a couple of hotel saunas, but they never seem to run them as hot. Gay saunas are something else again. They're hot in other ways. :lol: Never been to one.
Long time Speedo® lover

speedo 123

Post by speedo 123 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:56 am

Think they are going to be busy when they open back up.

rozelle
Indonesia

Post by rozelle » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:35 pm

Thom wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:52 pm

I'm Scandinavian and my experiences of saunas are mainly private ones in homes. As in Asia, you take a sauna naked. Nobody gives that a second thought. They also run the temperature at the boiling point (212F/100C) at the highest bench. When I was a kid, I never went to the top bench. I've tried a couple of hotel saunas, but they never seem to run them as hot. Gay saunas are something else again. They're hot in other ways. :lol: Never been to one.
good for you for being in the sauna naked. I like to complain about people who wear a full workout clothes in the sauna. That is disgusting! Sauna is supposed to be a clean room. and yes I never liked hotel sauna. most of them are warm at best.

Thom
United States of America

Post by Thom » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:29 am

rozelle wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:35 pm
Thom wrote:

I'm Scandinavian and my experiences of saunas are mainly private ones in homes. As in Asia, you take a sauna naked. ... I've tried a couple of hotel saunas, but they never seem to run them as hot.
good for you for being in the sauna naked. I like to complain about people who wear a full workout clothes in the sauna. That is disgusting!
Ack! That really is gross.
Long time Speedo® lover

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:58 pm

Nate wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:34 am
Hi guys,

Has anyone here ever been to, or frequently visit a gay sauna?

There's one in the city a few miles from me that I've always wanted to try out but never quite mustered up the courage to go.

Anyone been? What can I expect?

This photo is just plain hot! I need to be there!

sandford50
Great Britain

Post by sandford50 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:54 pm

Alas, with the current illness sweeping the globe, here in the UK it’s going to be a long time before they reopen. Which is a shame, as getting naked with a group of like minded guys is great.

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:56 pm

sanford50 I agree, shame but necessary

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

speedostud
Canada

Post by speedostud » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:57 am

sandford50 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:54 pm
Alas, with the current illness sweeping the globe, here in the UK it’s going to be a long time before they reopen. Which is a shame, as getting naked with a group of like minded guys is great.
No kidding, I'm afraid it's going to be a long time before things go back to normal in the gyms and saunas... too bad, such fun places to play! I hear there is another new virus brewing in China too, my gawd can they can their act together!

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:01 am

rozelle wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:35 pm
Thom wrote:

good for you for being in the sauna naked. I like to complain about people who wear a full workout clothes in the sauna. That is disgusting! Sauna is supposed to be a clean room. and yes I never liked hotel sauna. most of them are warm at best.
My pet peeve is guys in their underwear in the sauna - underwear that they have worn for at least 2 days, or underwear they have worn during their workout.

speedoboi
Canada

Post by speedoboi » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:02 am

rozelle wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 5:18 pm

If the guy started to touch your junk without asking, I would understand. But what was wrong in how he approached you? How do you like to be approached, then?

Greenleaf

Post by Greenleaf » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:49 pm

Marcus2315 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:16 am
I used to frequent a few saunas around London (plus one in Cardiff). They can be a lot of fun and are actually a nice place to relax too.
You can do as much or as little as you like. I’ve never found anyone to be rude or pushy. I

There’s been some great memories from them. Have never worn a speedo at one, didn’t want to stick out too much. But if you like the attention I’m sure it’d be great
Just saw this post recently and wondering which of the gay saunas in London you've visited. 14 months ago I was in London staying not far from Marble Arch and visited Portsea Spa not far from there. It was my first time visiting a gay spa and it was a blast. Very friendly staff and as clean as this kind of establishment could be...lots of loads being shot off in the private rooms and a very nonchalant young hottie mopping the floors nonstop. The steam room was where all the action seemed to start and then guys paired off into private rooms. Really a lot of fun and can't wait to return when this virus abates

Silkysmooth
United States of America

Post by Silkysmooth » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:03 am

I'm Finnish and Norwegian so I'd love to go into a sauna ready to see yummy bodies.♥️