G'day Guys,

Welcome to the Speedo Forum.

If you are a guest, you can only see a small portion of the forum. Members like posting their speedo selfies so I don't like that to be 100% public. However, joining is free.

If you are a new member, you need to email me your username so I can manually activate your account. This is a pain (for you and me) but it is the only way I've been able to keep the spam bots from ruining the forum. My email address is: DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

This forum is free and I don't allow any advertising (except my own sites), if you would like to donate please click the link above, all donations go towards the hosting and maintenance of the forum for everyone to enjoy.

Dave 'Speedo' Evans
Webmaster/Speedo Enthusiast

Hello from north Idaho

If you are new - post an introduction and tell us a little about yourself.

Moderator: DaveSpeedoEvans

Idaho
United States of America

Hello from north Idaho

Post by Idaho » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:53 am

Well I’ve been a bit of a lurker on the forums for a while and figure it’s time to say hello.
I’m from a small town near Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
I took an interest in speedos when I was 12 saw a guy at a water park and thought they looked cool but other than going to the river and city pool during the summer we didn’t really do much swimming and there’s no swim team or water polo here.
My town is a logging town about 2,500 people and the only pool is outdoors summer only.
My first time wearing a speedo was 2016 I was 23 and I went on vacation to Brazil by myself. Bought a couple of sunga and wore them on the beach every day. Sadly no pics of that and that was also the best shape I’ve been in for a long time. After that I would wear speedos under my shorts when swimming, but only a few weeks ago started wearing just speedos while around some friends.

On the 4th of July we were on the lake and I was behind the boat on an inner tube. A week later one of my friends comments that in some of the pics it looked like a was wearing speedos cause my shorts had gotten hiked while on the tube. I commented that I’d thought about wearing speedos and he said if I had he would’ve too.
It’s kinda funny but now there’s 4 of us guys who wear speedos now and it turned out all we needed was to know that the other guys were also cool with wearing them.

Idaho
United States of America

Hello from north Idaho

Post by Idaho » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:09 am

Found out that the city pool is open from 5:00-8:00 in the mornin for lap swimming. I've never swam just for exercise before but I thought I'd incorporate it for the next few weeks.Image

Speedoaddict
Great Britain

Re: Hello from north Idaho

Post by Speedoaddict » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:12 am

Hi Idaho,

Welcome to the forum. Great to see you in your Nike trunks. Looking good my friend. Nice to see you have friends who wear them too. Must be great to have a speedo network at home.

I will look forward to hearing more from you very soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Love speedos, running shorts, rugby shorts, Aussie rules footy shorts.

jca155
Canada

Post by jca155 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:17 am

Hello Idaho! Welcome to the community!

You look great in your Nike!
Johnny in Vancouver

aznspeedoboy
United States of America

Post by aznspeedoboy » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:11 pm

welcome to the forum! thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself and your pic (looking great)!
20-something year old asian boy who loves speedos. 8)

wetman1961
Great Britain

Post by wetman1961 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:38 am

Welcome to the forum!

I can recommend lap swimming, I have lost 60lb in weight through diet and exercise (swimming and walking). You already look good and rock those speedos, and swimming will tone you up more. It's something you can build up too. When I started swimming again I could barely make it from one end of the pool to the other without getting out of breath, but I was soon building it up to ten lengths without stopping, then twenty, then forty, I can now go 2km without stopping. I also vary my routines and do some sprint lengths.
Every man should own a Little Black Speedo :P

Scottiebum
Great Britain

Post by Scottiebum » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:19 am

Hi, welcome!
Straight
Scottish
Speedo

Speedomartin
Great Britain

Post by Speedomartin » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:39 am

Hi, welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it here and btw nice pictures.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

paspeedo
United States of America

Post by paspeedo » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:57 am

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

violaboy
United States of America

Post by violaboy » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:40 pm

Love Idaho! Went to Silverwood a few years back and I totally should have worn a speedo, but it may have shocked the other guests.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Idaho
United States of America

Post by Idaho » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:43 pm

violaboy wrote:Love Idaho! Went to Silverwood a few years back and I totally should have worn a speedo, but it may have shocked the other guests.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
I live about an hour from Silverwood but I haven’t been there in about 10 years. I leave for the Army August 17th so it’s probably gonna be a few more years before I get back there.

ChicagoDan

Post by ChicagoDan » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:32 pm

That's awesome. I was able to get one of my friends to switch to speedos, but that was a while ago, not sure he still wears them, havent been to the beach with him I a while